Land Rover revs up
- New ad campaign touts Land Rover as sport-ute `experts'. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;05/05/97, Vol. 71 Issue 5711, p4
No abstract available.
- JWT, O&M and Y&R in battle for global Land Rover account. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);10/13/2000, Issue 41, p2
Reports the competition among J. Walter Thompson, Ogilvy & Mather and Young & Rubicam over the global advertising account of Land Rover. Resignation of the previous advertising agency of Rover resulted from a conflict of interest over the BMW account; Sale of Land Rover to Ford; Selection of...
- Land Rover creates viral video clips for G4 Challenge race. // Campaign (UK);10/4/2002, Issue 39, p7
Features the digital campaign launched by Land Rover for the Land Rover G4 Challenge automobile in Great Britain.
- Hot spot: Land Rover. // Advertising Age;10/14/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 42, p66
Presents an advertisement for Land Rover North America. Creator of the advertisements; Theme of the advertisement.
- For Land Rover, long-form as are 'special' Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;08/02/99, Vol. 70 Issue 32, p15
This article reports that Land Rover North America has launched infomercials in the U.S. The importer's 26-minute infomercial is airing on 15 cable networks, and the buys include time for separate brand commercials. The longer format of an infomercial allows the company to delve into exactly...
- Ad Nauseum. // AdMedia;Feb99, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on Saatchi & Saatchi Co. PLC's `Rhino' advertisement for Land Rover North America vehicles in New Zealand. Features of the advertisements; Tag line used in the promotional campaign.
- G&R's Next Move: Rover. Dini, Justin // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/30/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 48, p8
Reports on Grace & Rothschild's plan to launch an advertising campaign for Land Rover's 1999 Range Rover automobile in January 1999. Campaign's emphasis on Range Rover's sophistication; Tagline of the campaign.
- G&R's next move: Rover. Dini, Justin // Adweek Western Edition;11/30/98, Vol. 39 Issue 48, p8
Announces the launching of Grace and Rothschild's campaign for Land Rover in January 1999. Depiction of advanced thinking; Focus on the upscale audience.
- Families make new Discovery. Serafin, Raymond // Advertising Age;3/28/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p12
Reports on Land Rover of North America's marketing of its Discovery automobile aimed primarily at families. Retail price of Discovery model; Competition with Ford Explorer Limited and Jeep Grand Cherokee Grand Wagoneer; Estimated cost of Discovery introduction campaign; Retail price of other...