QuickTime 3.0 Pro for Windows 95
- Turn your Mac into a virtual meeting room. Banet, Bernard // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;3/6/95, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p22
Introduces Apple Computer Inc.'s QuickTime Conferencing, a Macintosh operating system extension. Features; Capabilities; Applications.
- Upgrades offered for HyperCard, SuperCard. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;7/17/95, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p44
Reports on the release of the Hypercard 2.3 software upgrade by Apple. Planned upgrade for Hypercard's rival SuperCard; Creation of six primary button tasks for the Hypercard 2.3; Other features of the software.
- Computer trends. Hastings, John // Westchester County Business Journal;2/24/97, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p36
Focuses on developments related to the computer industry in the United States. Introduction of cross-platform development software; Apple Computer Inc.
- Video editor bundled with Apple computers. // T H E Journal;Nov94, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p70
Reports on Apple Computer Inc.'s decision to include the VideoShop computer software to the 630 series of Macintosh Performas, LCs and Quadras. Features of VideoShop; Contact information.
- Bedrock not as solid as Apple originally planned. Damore, Kelley; Quinlan, Tom // InfoWorld;12/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p8
Reports on the re-evaluation of Bedrock by Apple Computer Incorporated. Reason; Fitting in of Bedrock into the OpenDoc environment; OpenDoc as an alternative to Microsoft Corp.'s Object Linking and Embedding (OLE); Obstacles for Bedrock.
- Apple takes on PowerPoint. Brooks, Jason // eWeek;2/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on the presentation software 'Keynote 1.0' developed by Apple Computer Inc. Cost analysis of Keynote 1.0; Benefits of Keynote's PowerPoint filters; Ability of Keynote to align guides for slide elements; Other graphic utilities that are enabled through Keynote; Compatibility of Keynote...
- Apple's newest aids collaborative learning. // T H E Journal;Jan95, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p36
Features the Collaborative Learning Product from Apple's Education Series. Integration of collaborative learning into everyday instruction; Retail price; Function and features.
- Apple to build 3-D browser. Quinlan, Tom // InfoWorld;8/12/96, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p1
Reports on Apple Computer Inc.'s Meta Content Format, codenamed Project X, to be used in a data browsing tool. Design features and capabilities; Shipment date; Development of the OpenDoc component technology.
- 3-D Babelfish offers graphic navigation. Quinlan, Tom // InfoWorld;11/11/96, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p21
Reports that Apple Computer Inc. used the 1996 Oracle Open World to give the first public demonstration of Babelfish, an engine designed to give enterprise customers a 3-D graphics environment for navigating relational databases. Ability of users to generate a series of SQL commands for...
- Software reviews. Godfrey, Lurie Enia // Science & Children;Sep1998, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p52
Reviews the computer software `Eyewitness Encyclopedia of Science 2.0,' by Macintosh Company.