- Digital video discs hold lots in store. Barrett, Larry // San Diego Business Journal;1/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the obsolescence of compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) drives, with the emergence of DVD, or digital video disc drives. View that DVD technology will fuel the expansion of graphics and video applications in multimedia software; Extent by which worldwide DVD-ROM shipments will...
- 2 more studios expected to issue titles on DVD. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;3/15/97, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p12
Informs that two undisclosed Hollywood studios will release films on the digital video disc (DVD) format. The decisions following the standardization of the DVD-player hardware; Various studios who already plan to release movies in the DVD format.
- Home video firms unveil initial DVD software slates. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;01/18/97, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p8
Deals with the plans of home video manufacturers and program providers to launch digital versatile disc (DVD) technology in 1997. The home video arms of Warner, Columbia TriStar, MGM/UA and New Line, all of which announced titles in support of the format; Plans to aim the initial batch of...
- E-mail talkies. Kvistad, Garry // Inc.;1997 Inc. Technology 3, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p98
Evaluates the computer software called QuickVideo Pro from Alaris Inc. for making video-clip attachments to e-mail. Cost; Features; Requirements.
- Video editing systems. Weise, Marcus // Broadcast Engineering;Jun99, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p138
Focuses on video editing systems exhibited during the 1999 National Association of Broadcasters exposition in the United States. Information on the Judgement and Justice software-only systems offered by EIDOS; Features of the Time Machine software by Play; ADeditFx nonlinear systems offered by...
- DV Expo Showcases Diversity of DV Editing Solutions. Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p16
Lists several pieces of digital video editing software introduced at the combined PC Expo and DV Expo East show in 2002 in New York City. RT.X100 video editing platform from Matrox; neoDVD from MedioStream; Roxio VideoWave Movie Creator; VideOh! analog-to-digital converter solution from Adaptec.
- Prompt effects from Videonics. // TVB Europe;Nov98, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p14
Presents information on the Effeto 1.1, a digital video software from IBC Videonics company. What it can provide to users; Web site of the firm.
- OFFER NERO BUNDLE AND GAIN FLEXIBILITY. Morejon, Mario // CRN;7/10/2006, Issue 1203, p51
The article evaluates the Nero 7 Ultra Edition digital audio, video, photo, data and television capture and conversion software from California-based firm Nero Inc.
- Helixâ„¢. Ozer, Jan // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p55
Reviews the RealNetworks Helix Producer Plus digital video encoder software.