Munis Rise One to Two Basis Points; Treasuries Stay in Negative Territory
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Florida as of August 14, 1997. Cooperation between Jim Eaton in the investigation of bond deals in the region; Broward County's search for a new administrator; Joe Gersten's request for a refugee status in Australia.
- Florida. McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Georgia as of August 14, 1997. Appointment of David Lucas as manager of Interstate/Johnson Lane's Macon brokerage branch; Individuals honored at the Atlanta Municipal Bond Club's annual gathering.
- From the TM3 wire. Sherman, Lynn; Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p3
Presents news relevant to the bond market in the United States as of October 14, 1997. Expansion of the variable-rate demand obligations of Standard & Poor; Implementation of a tax credit program in Maryland; Positive earnings for utility sector bonds for the third quarter of 1997.
- Credit takes backseat as Colorado, Arkansas players look to maximize yields. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p11
Reports on bond market updates in the Southwestern States as of October 14, 1997. Decrease of credit standards by retail investors in Colorado to extend bond maturities; Market factors affecting bond yields in Arkansas.
- Southwest bond-watch. Sanders, Lisa; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p30
Presents bond market updates in the Southwestern States as of October 14, 1997. Includes the approval of an infrastructure bond issue in Conway, Arkansas; Rating given by Fitch Investors Service to the revenue bonds of the Kansas Development Finance Authority; Bond authorization of the...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p32
Presents statistics of bond market updates in the United States as of October 14, 1997. Market indicators; Visible supply fluctuations; Municipal bond index.
- From the TM3 wire. Louis, Brian; Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p2
Presents news briefs related to the bond market in the United States as of October 24, 1997. Includes New York City's sale of tax-exempt new-money and refunding general obligation bonds; Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin's stress on the importance of fast track trade legislation to the US global...
- Munis, treasuries take a thumping; unease makes for an `ugly' market. Louis, Brian; Rannazzisi, Julie; Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p1
Focuses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States in light of the political crisis in Washington D.C. Performance of Treasury bills; Performance of secondary municipal bonds; Total worth of bid-wanted lists; Performance of term bonds.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p32
Presents bond market figures in the United States as of January 26, 1998. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields; Futures markets; Municipal bond...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p27
Reports on several developments related to bond markets in south-eastern states of the United States as of January 16, 2003. Priorities for the governor of Florida Jeb Bush in his second term; Proposal of the governor of Mississippi Ronnie Musgrove to sell several bond issues to support...