Neighborhood Ball Game
- Macker Jam shoots shortfall. Fynewever, Kimberley // Grand Rapids Magazine;May95, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p76
Reports on the Downtown Macker Jam three-on-three basketball tournament in Grand Rapids, Mich. which will raise money to avoid a `play for pay' situation for Grand Rapids public high school athletes. Yearly shortfall in the funding of the high school athletic programs.
- Sports... // All Hands;May96, Issue 949, p47
Reports on the Far East Basketball tournament at the Marine Corps Air Station in Iwakuni, Japan. Background information; Teams; Players; Highlights; Anecdotes.
- 5 men against 5. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct95, p71
Focuses on the Thermalite/Builders Merchants Federation 5-A-Side basketball regional finals in Great Britain.
- Rebels eke out overtime win in tourney final. Ross, Matt // Alberta Sweetgrass;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the performance of various players in the final game of the 26th annual Oki basketball tournament held from February 28 to March 21, 2003 in Brocket, Alberta.
- The Homecoming. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p28
Reports on a celebrity basketball tournament in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Expected participants in the tournament.
- Chicago Hoops Classic VIII. // Lesbian News;Mar97, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p58
Presents information on the Chicago Hoops Classic Basketball Tournament set to commence over Saint Patrick's Day weekend, 1997. Host of the event; Scheduled date of the tournament; Sponsor of the event; Contact point for information.
- Hornets win consolation round of Patton Springs Tournament. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);12/11/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the victory of the Aspermont Hornet basketball team at the consolation round of the Patton Springs Tournament.
- Dawgs impressive with 4-1 first round record. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/ 1/2012, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p1B
The article reports that the Burnet Bulldogs varsity basketball in Texas ended up the first round of District 25-3A play with a 4-1 record.
- County-wide wins, boosts Indians and Bobcats on in play-off brackets. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);2/28/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the results of the basketball tournament participated by the Haskell Indian Basketball Team, the Rule Bobcats and the Brady Bulldogs, which was held at the Cisco Loboes Gym in Rochester, Texas on February 22, 2008.