Texas House Committee Approves Use of Rainy-Day Fund to Ease Shortfall
- Budget 1999. Colman, Adrian // Youth Studies Australia;Jun99, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p4
Highlights parts of the fiscal 1999 budget of Australia related to the youth. Support for private schools; National targets set by the government to private schools; Budget allotted for the study of Asian languages.
- Hawaii Renews Visitors Bureau Contract, But Cuts Promo Budgets. Foster, Camie // Travel Agent;9/23/2002, Vol. 309 Issue 11, p108
Reports tourism developments in the U.S. Deliberation of the budget of Hawaii Tourism Authority by the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau; Decision for leisure marketing contract by the bureau; Decrease of revenue in tourism industry.
- Florida Lawmakers Agree on $65B Budget With Employee Pay Cuts. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;5/5/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p3
The article reports on the agreed 65 billion dollar budget along with the issue on employee pay cuts by the lawmakers in Florida.
- Your 2011 Medicare Pay Is Safe -- For Now. // Neurosurgery Coding Alert;Mar2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the new budget proposal unveiled by the White House Office of Management and Budget that will delay Medicare cuts until December 31, 2013.
- Medicare+Choice beneficiaries will feel impact of BBA in 2000. Manos, Diana // AHA News;09/27/99, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p1
Discusses the impact of the United States Balanced Budget Act (BBA) on the Medicare+Choice beneficiaries. How BBA would affect the cost of prescription drugs; Effects of BBA in the rural areas.
- Commission axes exporters' lifeline. Burleigh, Jo // Dairy Industries International;Jun2000, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p13
Reports that the European Commission adopted an administrative regulation for the monitoring of export refund certificates aimed at regulating expenditure on export refunds for its commitment in the General Agreement on Tariff and Trade. Advantages of the export refunds for exporters; Details on...
- Editorial: City's budget decisions could hurt the recovery. // Inside Tucson Business;5/13/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p7
The author reflects on the decisions of the city officials for the 2012 budget in Tucson, Arizona, which has the courage to raise revenues twice as three to four percent rate of inflation in 2011.
- Rs 7.5 billion earmarked for textile policy initiatives. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the budget allocated by the Pakistani government for the implementation of textile policy in 2013-2014.
- Administration Proposes Other Efficiency Cuts. Norland, Jim // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/23/2001, Vol. 212 Issue 17, p46
Criticizes the proposed budget cuts for federal renewable energy and efficiency research programs by the administration of United States President George W. Bush. Importance of the programs in an energy crisis; Value of investment in energy efficiency.