Mark Ferraris, Bank of New York's 13-Year Veteran, Decides to Move On
- As Others Flee the Business, Bank of New York Digs Right In. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30966, p6
Interviews Mark Ferraris, senior vice president at Bank of New York. Corporate trust business of banks; Corporate trust rankings of Bank of New York; Concentration of the market.
- Tomecek Set to Leave Lockwood Advisors. // Money Management Executive;10/11/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on executive Chris Tomecek's announcement to leave Lockwood Advisors Inc., a subsidiary of Bank of New York Co. Inc. Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing, said that Tomecek's current duties, which include sales management, marketing and investment services, will be handled by...
- Bank of N.Y. Promotes Corporate Trust Head. // American Banker;5/23/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 98, p7
The article focuses on the Bank of New York Co. Inc., which said on May 22, 2006 that it promoted Karen B. Peetz, head of its global corporate trust business, to senior executive vice president and leader for the planed integration of the corporate trust business it has a deal to buy from...
- PEOPLE. Rieker, Matthias; Kuykendall, Lavonne; Cole, Jim; Boraks, David // American Banker;2/11/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 29, p2
Mentions banks and people in banking. Branch planned by Commerce Bancorp Inc. in New Jersey across from Bank of New York Co.'s headquarters; Banks also looking for a location on Wall Street; Remarks made by Washington Mutual Inc. executive J. Bradley Davis at the Retail Advertising Conference in...
- AT DEADLINE. // Crain's New York Business;5/21/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p1
The article offers news brief related to the business industry in New York City. Verizon Communications Inc. announced that just over 50 percent were in favor of having shareholders approve a report in which the board explains how top executives are compensated. Fairway Market will open its...
- Depository receipt BBS. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;8/05/96, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p51
Reports that the Bank of New York has announced a depository receipt electronic bulletin board called Depository Receipt Communication Exchange.
- Would Alexander Hamilton approve? // U.S. Banker;Aug95, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the Bank of New York's furious buying spree of the securities processing operations of other banks. Projection of asset growth to nearly $3 trillion by end-95; Purchase of NationsBank Corp.'s corporate trust unit in early June 1995; Acquisition in late May 1995 of J.P. Morgan & Co.'s...
- Credit debacle, part II. Milligan, J.W. // U.S. Banker;Aug96, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the effects of Bank of New York Co.'s decision to strengthen loss reserves for credit card loans by $350 million. Combination with mortgage lending; Banking experts' comments regarding loan crisis.
- Bank of New York to S&P 500. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p8
No abstract available.