N.Y.C. Agency to Sell Up to $65 Million for Tennis Center
- Yankee Bonds to Fund Added Projects. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33024, p4
The article reports that New York Yankees has sought for more than half of the $370 million of additional bonds to finance the expansion of its new $1.34 billion stadium. David Lombino, spokesman at the New York City Economic Development Corp. relates that those additions would use $220 million...
- NEW YORK: Bond Boost for Media Jobs. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/13/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33147, p9
The article reports on the move of the New York City Economic Development Corp. to create a tax-exempt bond program for media companies in New York City. It states the program is part of a larger initiative by Mayor Michael Bloomberg to boost the city's media industry. It mentions that borrowers...
- JetBlue Begins Terminal. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32276, p33
The article reports on the construction of a 26-gate passenger terminal at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. New York City and JetBlue Airways Corp. have joined to start the construction. $795 million of the $875 million project with bonds will be financed by the Port...
- Bexar County, Tex., Prepared to Sell Arena Bonds After News From Spurs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31028, p5
Reports the sale of bond issue to finance the basketball arena in Bexar County, Texas. Need to sell the bonds in compliance with state law; Use of the arena price tag to cover the financing cost; Generation of revenue for debt service; Cost of the entire financing package of the arena project.
- Air Startups Hit Unexpected Turbulence. Kahn, Jeremy // Fortune;1/22/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 2, p42
Focuses on the financial problems of airline startup companies in the United States, as of January, 2001. Mention of air carriers created since the industry's 1978 deregulation, including National, Legend and JetBlue; Perceived reasons for the airlines' problems, including increased oil prices...
- JETBLUE AIRWAYS. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/13/2015, pA02
The article reports on the statement of airline company Jetblue Airways that their September 2015 traffic, capacity, and load factor has increased but shares showed a decrease.
- Stop the Press! Phenix, Matt // Caribbean Travel & Life;Feb2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p73
This section offers news briefs on the Caribbean including flight service launched by JetBlue airlines from JFK International Airport to the La Romana International Airport, cruise schedule and information of MS Eurodam, and Mo Sallah as manager of the Bitter End Yacht Club.
- JetBlue to fly to Haiti. // Travel Daily;5/13/2013, p9
The article reports that JetBlue Airways Corp. has launched a service to Port-Au- Prince, Haiti.
- JetBlue to Medellin. // Travel Daily;12/21/2012, p3
The article reports on the launch of a new daily nonstop services between Fort Lauderdale and Medellin by JetBlue Airways Corp.