- MUNICIPAL RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p47
This article focuses on all U.S. municipal bonds, U.S. tax-exempt municipal bonds and U.S. tax-exempt negotiated municipal bonds and compares their position as on December 31, 2003 and December 31, 2004. Some of the bonds included in the all U.S. municipal bonds list are: UBS Financial Services;...
- Munis Mixed, Treasuries Face Sell-Off; N.J. Turnpike Authority Sells $543M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p2
The article reports on the fluctuations in the U.S. stock market. Municipal bonds finished mixed with the long end responding to a late session sell-off in Treasuries, while the rest of the market retained a firm tone that prevailed through most of the day. Government bonds moved into negative...
- Market Post: Miami-Dade Sells Bonds; DASNY Deal Ahead. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34238, p1
The municipal bond market welcomed the first of the week's new supply as Miami-Dade County, Fla., sold three separate general obligation bond deals totaling $398.745 million.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34374, p29
A list of the bonds issued in the U.S. as of September 8, 2015 is presented, including government securities prices, municipal bond index and "Bond Buyer" 30-day visible supply.
- Losing Munis Cave Ahead of Primary Calendar. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;3/20/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33682, p2
The article reports on the condition of the tax-exempt market in the U.S., which experienced a continuous losing streak for the fifth consecutive trading session. It states that the continuous losing of the market was brought by the weakened municipal bonds under pressure of a heavy primary...
- Friday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 27/32 to yield 2.27, down 5/3230-year: 99 20/32 to yield 3.02, down 8/32 Municipal BondIndex 125 11/32, up 4/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/23) Total: $6.363 billion, up $1.344 billionCompetitive: $3.343 billion, up $763.9...
- Munis Strengthen as Market Preps for More Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p8
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds as of January 20, 2016, when 10-year benchmark municipal general obligation's yield was two to four basis points lower from the previous day's 1.75 percent and when it is expecting a big deal from Washington sate totaling 673 million U.S....
- Wednesday's data. // Bondbuyer.com;11/23/2016, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 96 26/32 to yield 2.36%, down 12/3230-year: 97 2/32 to yield 3.03%, down 11/32 Municipal BondIndex 122 23/32, down 11/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/28) Total: $16.785 billion, up $2.389 billionCompetitive: $4.391 billion, up $707.2...
- Upgraded California Sells $1.2B of GOs. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
With its credit reputation on the upswing, California was in a position to capitalize on Thursday when it priced $1.2 billion of general obligation bonds.