- MUNICIPAL RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p47
This article focuses on all U.S. municipal bonds, U.S. tax-exempt municipal bonds and U.S. tax-exempt negotiated municipal bonds and compares their position as on December 31, 2003 and December 31, 2004. Some of the bonds included in the all U.S. municipal bonds list are: UBS Financial Services;...
- Munis Mixed, Treasuries Face Sell-Off; N.J. Turnpike Authority Sells $543M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p2
The article reports on the fluctuations in the U.S. stock market. Municipal bonds finished mixed with the long end responding to a late session sell-off in Treasuries, while the rest of the market retained a firm tone that prevailed through most of the day. Government bonds moved into negative...
- Market Post: Miami-Dade Sells Bonds; DASNY Deal Ahead. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2015, Issue 34238, p1
The municipal bond market welcomed the first of the week's new supply as Miami-Dade County, Fla., sold three separate general obligation bond deals totaling $398.745 million.
- Losing Munis Cave Ahead of Primary Calendar. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;3/20/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33682, p2
The article reports on the condition of the tax-exempt market in the U.S., which experienced a continuous losing streak for the fifth consecutive trading session. It states that the continuous losing of the market was brought by the weakened municipal bonds under pressure of a heavy primary...
- Friday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 27/32 to yield 2.27, down 5/3230-year: 99 20/32 to yield 3.02, down 8/32 Municipal BondIndex 125 11/32, up 4/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/23) Total: $6.363 billion, up $1.344 billionCompetitive: $3.343 billion, up $763.9...
- Munis Strengthen as Market Preps for More Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p8
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds as of January 20, 2016, when 10-year benchmark municipal general obligation's yield was two to four basis points lower from the previous day's 1.75 percent and when it is expecting a big deal from Washington sate totaling 673 million U.S....
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34374, p29
A list of the bonds issued in the U.S. as of September 8, 2015 is presented, including government securities prices, municipal bond index and "Bond Buyer" 30-day visible supply.
- Market Post: Deals Arrive as Secondary Shows a Slight Slackening in Yields. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;12/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F348, p1
The article reports that the U.S. municipal market has shown decrement due to the heavy deals priced in the primary market as on December 13, 2013. It states that the market can expect more redemption from mutual funds and also discusses Foothill/Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency toll road...
- Upgraded California Sells $1.2B of GOs. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
With its credit reputation on the upswing, California was in a position to capitalize on Thursday when it priced $1.2 billion of general obligation bonds.