DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- TBMA Calls For Changes In the Index. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p1
Reports on the calls of the Bond Market Association for changes in bond indexes in the United States. Improvement of the attractiveness of the municipal bond futures contract; Monitoring of the makeup of the underlying index.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;5/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31886, p6
Presents chart and graphs depicting the Bond Market Association municipal swap index, index-linked municipal swaps and swap rates versus bond yields as of May 2004 in the U.S.
- The Bond Market Association(TM) municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p30
Presents a graph reflecting data on the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index as of June 7, 1999.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p6
The article presents information on the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index, Index-Linked Municipal Swaps, swap rates and bond yields.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p37
Presents market statistics to represent one-year note index of U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Note issuers for the calculation of note index; Performance rating of issuers.
- NABL acts on pay-to-play, disclaimer proposals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p5
Reports on the Bond Market Association's proposed uniform disclosure disclaimer in bond offering documents in the United States. Approval of the resolutions by the National Association of Bond Lawyers; Barring of lawyers from pay-to-play practices.
- THE BOND MARKET ASSOCIATION NOTIFICATION AND SETTLEMENT DATES. // National Mortgage News;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p6
Focuses on bond notification and settlement dates in the United States for March 8, 2001 from the Bond Market Association.
- Ready to be read: TBMA guide available. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p25
Reports on the availability of the Bond Market Association's `Uniform Practices for the Clearance and Settlement of Mortgage-Backed Securities and Other Related Securities' guide for bonds.
- TBMA panel favors treasury buy-back. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30692, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's recommendation for the United States Department of Treasury to adopt a program to buy back outstanding bonds. Limits of reducing the size of the agency's offerings; Refunding projections for the third quarter of 1999.