- CALIFORNIA: K-12 Bond Extension Weighed. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;5/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32632, p9
The artice reports that the Senate Education Committee is considering a bill that would allow K-12 schools and community college district to issue bonds with maturities of up to 40 years and notes with maturities of up to five years in California. The state's education code currently permits...
- New Mexico Plans $33 Million Sale for Courthouse in Downtown Albuquerque. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p16
Reports the sale of the court facilities fee revenue bonds by the New Mexico Finance Authority. Construction of a metropolitan building and parking garage; List of underwriters of the deal; Use of court fees on the payments of debts.
- NMFA Seeks Funding, Flexibility With $59M Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p5
The article reports on the New Mexico Finance Authority's compliance with legislative directives while giving itself some financial flexibility with proceeds from negotiated sale of 58.98 million dollars of senior lien public project revolving fund revenue bonds. 24 million dollars of the...
- New Mexico Agency to Sell $38.8M of Revolving Fund Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p6
The article reports that the New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA) will finance public projects across the state through the negotiated sale of $38.8 million of subordinate-lien revolving fund bonds. Proceeds will reimburse the NMFA for loans it granted to 40 separate local governmental entities....
- New Mexico Finance Authority to Sell $134M This Week. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/21/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32696, p6
The article reports that New Mexico Finance Authority will offer assistance to public projects ranging from school-house renovations to new sewage treatment plants with the proceeds of negotiated sale of $133.8 million of subordinate-lien revenue bonds. With the sale, the authority's revolving...
- N.M. Maps New Route To Bonds. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;11/20/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33816, p1
The article reports that the New Mexico Transportation Commission is keeping itself away from the troubled New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA), which will sell refunding bonds worth 215 million dollars for the commission during December 2012. The NMFA has been locked out of the bond market since...
- New Mexico Finance Authority to Sell $168M for Loan Pool. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p26
Focuses on the plan of the New Mexico Finance Authority to sell public project revolving fund revenue bonds. Worth of bonds; Reimbursement for loans; Finance for the infrastructure project for the Albuquerque-Bernalillo Water Utility Authority.
- New Mexico Agency's Board Ready to Officially Accept Pricing for $32.5M Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p6
Reports on the acceptance of the New Mexico Finance Authority's board of the pricing for its public project revolving fund. Composition of the bond transaction; Lead underwriter for the negotiated sale; Rating issued to the deal by Fitch Ratings Inc.
- New Mexico Finance Authority Scores Top Marks From S&P. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/14/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33500, p4
The article reports that credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded the senior-lien tax-backed bonds of the New Mexico Finance Authority from AA plus to AAA.