Share and Share Alike
- Commerce Bancorp Suspends All Political Donations, Citing Bad Press. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2003, Vol. 347 Issue 31775, p4
Reports on Commerce Bancorp Inc.'s suspension of all campaign contributions in the U.S. Scrutiny into the bank's use of its federal political action committee to channel contributions from municipal professionals at Commerce Capital Markets Inc.; Commerce's campaign donations since 1999.
- Commerce Wealth Unit Bucks Trend in Product Development. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;7/25/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 141, p7
Reports on the direction that the new head of New Jersey-based Commerce Bancorp Inc.'s wealth management unit wants to take in expansion of the unit. Comments from Stan Gregor, new president and chief executive of Commerce Capital Markets Inc.; Gregor's experience and employment background; How...
- Wachovia Hires Exec from Commerce. // American Banker;8/2/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 148, p7
The article reports that Wachovia Corp. hired Stan Gregor as president of Wachovia Wealth Management's wealth markets and financial planning groups. Gregor will leave his position as president and chief executive officer of Commerce Capital Markets Inc. with New Jersey's Commerce Bancorp for his...
- Commerce To Leave Negotiated Business. D'Ambrosio, Jill; Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p1
Reports on Commerce Bancorp Inc. president Vernon W. Hill II's announcement that the company will exit the negotiated municipal bond underwriting business, during a conference call. Indictment of Commerce executives on federal fraud charges; Broker-dealer unit, Commerce Capital Markets' focus on...
- Commerce Suspends Contributions. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31625, p1
Facing increasing scrutiny over political contributions, Commerce Bancorp Inc. chairman and president Vernon W. Hill 2d said the bank would suspend contributions in New Jersey from its political action committee while the state Legislature debates anti-pay-to-play legislation.Earlier in May...
- Commerce To Pay $600,000. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32278, p1
The article informs that Commerce Capital Markets Inc. has agreed to pay $600,000 and to take remedial action for allegedly violating Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's Rule G-37 in the U.S. As G-37 prohibits muni market participants from doing anything indirectly that they are prohibited...
- Commerce Bacorp Inc. // Equities;Jul94, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p33
Reports on earnings, deposit and asset growth of Cherry Hill, N.J.-based Commerce Bancorp Inc. for the second quarter of 1994. Statement from Vernon W. Hill II, chairman of Commerce Bancorp; Contact information.
- Where convenience is a midsized market niche. // ABA Banking Journal;Jun98, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p38
Focuses on the business performance of Commerce Bancorp. Commerce's expansion plans; Banking services offered by Commerce; Commerce Bancorp's adaptation of a retailer's mindset.
- Commerce Bancorp of New Jersey to take home banking on-line. Tucker, Tracey // American Banker;7/25/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 141, p12
Reports on Commerce Bancorp's introduction of personal computer-based home banking services. Expansion of alternative delivery; Kinds of services offered to customers under home banking; Use of CFI ProServices Inc.'s software called Personal Branch for the home banking services.