- Mom-and pop depravity. Grace, Kevin Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;05/05/97, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p33
Looks at a comments by Norman Podhoretz in the April 1997 issue of `Commentary' regarding pornography video rental in the United States.
- Love and carnage. Karr, John F. // Bay Area Reporter;1/31/02, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p39
Discusses the pornographic video tape 'Desire,' starring Michael Vicenzo.
- Pace lands Comcast box deal. // CED;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on Pace Micro Technology PLC's new multi-year set-top box and software licensing deal with Comcast Corp. The deal replaces and expands a previous agreement between the two companies, said Michael Pulli, president of Pace's Americas division, which will make boxes for Comcast...
- Pillow Pals. Wilensky, Dawn // License!;Feb2004, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p84
This article focuses on the cartoon character Paddy Pillow that encourages communication between children and parents. Paddy Pillow is the brainchild of Aimee Marklez, creator and founder of Talk Inc. TLC Entertainment, a family entertainment company, has been retained to develop the property...
- Samsung Licenses Ampex DVR Patents. // Electronic News;7/18/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 29, pN.PAG
Reports on the move of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. to license U.S. and foreign patents held by Ampex Corp. for the manufacture and sale of digital video tape recorders and camcorders. Terms of the license agreement; Other license agreements of Ampex Corp.
- Man at His Best: The Answer Fella. Torday, Daniel // Esquire;Jul2002, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p24
Provides answers to several issues about men in the U.S. Manufacturing of license plates in prisons; Number of times that a man can physically have sex in one day; Several porn-video titles.
- R. Kelly Trial: Three Family Members Say Alleged Victim On Sex Tape Is Not Their Relative. Waldron, Clarence // Jet;6/23/2008, Vol. 113 Issue 24, p63
The article discusses a court case against musician R. Kelly, who is being charged with child pornography. Family members of the alleged victim testified that it was not her that appeared in a sex tape with Kelly, who also denies that the video features him. The article also mentions the...
- DIFFERENT STAGES. Rogers, Charges E. // New York Amsterdam News;11/25/2004, Vol. 95 Issue 48, p19
The article reports on pornography in motion pictures. Besides Pamela Lee and Paris Hilton, is there anyone outside of porn stars who likes taping themselves doing "the do" more than R. Kelly? Let's face it, if he wanted to, Kelly could stop singing and just sell homemade X-rated videotapes of...
- Europe's license law. // Chemical Week;8/2/95, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p33
Reports on the European Commission's renewal of two laws on technology licensing arrangements until the end of 1995.