O&L looks set to go private
- Osborne & Little to distribute Liberty's fabrics. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p4
Reports that the Osborne & Little company has acquired exclusive international rights to Liberty's furnishing fabric and wallpaper collection. Terms and conditions of agreement; Comments from Chairman of O&L Sir Peter Osborn.
- Osborne & Little interims still improve. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the successive improvements in the interim results at Osborne & Little. Reference to the 10 collections launched in 1997 by Osborne & Little, Nina Campbell and Liberty Furnishings; Detailed information the sales performance of furnishings in the United Kingdom; Comments from chairman...
- Liberty unveils new Japanese-style showroom. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p7
Describes the refurbishment of the Japanese-styled Liberty Furnishings showroom at Osborne and Little on London's King's Road in England. Type of settings the room is suitable for; Features of the showroom.
- Liberty Furnishings look to the East for inspiration. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p6
Reports that Liberty Furnishings has launched furniture products that feature Japanese-inspired designs.
- Strong contract sector helps lift O&L's UK turnover by 18%. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Reports on the 15% increase in furnishing firm Osborne & Little's worldwide turnover for the year ended September 30, 1997. Increase in the company's sales in Great Britain; Main customers of the furnishing firm; Factors driving the company's improved sales performance.
- Profits climb for Osborne & Little. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p2
States that the Osborne and Little company, a fabrics and wallcoverings group recorded an increase in its interim pre-tax profits. Percentage increase for 1996; Comments from Chairman Sir Peter Osborne.
- Osborne & Little. // Architectural Digest;Aug2007, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p55
The article evaluates the Howletts Vintage II wallpaper from Osborne and Little.
- Osborne & Little pushes up sales and profits. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the financial performance of the Osborne and Little company for the financial year which ended March 31, 1998. Pre-tax profits recorded by the company for the same period; Comments from Sir Peter Osborne, chairman of the company; Details on the company.
- Overseas sales push up profits at Osborne & Little. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p6
Discusses the growth of Osborne & Little's pre-tax profits in the six months to September 1998. Group turnover; Sales in Great Britain and North America; Turnover in the Far East and Middle East.