The Sofa Shop scores a double
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p8
Presents the winners of the DuPont Furniture Awards in upholstery in Great Britain. Classic Upholstery; Gascoigne Designs; Richard Butler & Co.
- Classic brochure. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Reports on Classic Upholstery's launch of its line of sofa and sofa bed brochure.
- Gascoigne Designs appoints new director. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2016, Issue 5964, p12
The article announces that Vicky Phillips was appointed sales director at furniture maker Gascoigne Designs.
- Classic double winner in DuPontSA awards. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p4
Reports on awards won by Classic Upholstery at the DuPont SA Furniture Awards. Winning categories; Other awardees.
- Gascoigne Designs comes to the rescue of Art Forma. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2013, Issue 5847, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of Art Forma (Furniture) Ltd.'s assets by bespoke furniture manufacturer Gascoigne Designs.
- The Trilliums: Making good thing really great. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p42
Focuses on the Trillium Awards in Canada. Significance of the awards for the recognition of excellence of furniture manufacturers; Discussion on the premise of the awards; Suggestion of steps to improve the program.
- They're the tops! // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p28
Presents the winners of the 1995 British Furniture Industry Awards and the 1995 Gifts of the Year Awards. Includes winners of the retailers of the year award; Suppliers of the year; Student designer of the year.
- Industry recognises shining product stars. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p3
Highlights the 2001 Furniture Industry Awards. Winners at the event.
- Leather upholstery: an elementary success. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p19
Focuses on the success of Holmes sofa collection on leather upholstery market in Great Britain. Acquisition of top spot for Furniture 2001 awards; Demand of style from the society; Focus of the Furniture 2002 awards; Change of furniture trends.