Regulations boost Qualitas
- Mystery Shopper Exeter. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p10
Recounts experience on shopping at Sofa Workshop along Paris Street in Great Britain. Impression on the sales staff; Tidiness of the shop; Need for further questioning by sales staff.
- Sofa Workshop. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p29
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Sofa Workshop, a Brighton, England-based furniture retailer. The store had a wide range of furniture. However, the salesman did not act more proactively in suggesting sofas to suit...
- Fresher approach in north London. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p5
Reports on the opening of Sofa Workshop's store in Barnet in London, England.
- Lack of signs provokes Conroy's Leeds protest. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p8
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry in England, as of February 20, 1998. Includes protest action staged by Conroy's Inc. executive Michael Conroy over the lack of road signs to a retail park in Leeds, where a branch of the furniture chain is located; Transformation of Sofa...
- Q1 sales up 11% at Sofa Workshop. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p7
The article reports that furniture retailer Sofa Workshop Ltd. has seen a sales increase of 11% in the first quarter of 2010.
- Customer care wins. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p5
Reports that Sofa Workshop has triumphed in the Innovation in Retail award sponsored by Enterprise Ireland in Great Britain. Commendation to the customer services of the company; Contribution to the furniture industry.
- MFI targets 10% upholstery sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Sofa Workshop by MFI Ltd. in Great Britain. Way of increasing sales; Focus on maximizing profits; Plans of improving the marketing strategies of the company.
- Sofa Workshop settles for CDG look. // Design Week;10/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p5
Reveals that furniture chain Sofa Workshop is expected to approve a Conran Design Group shop format for launching in November 2003. Emphasis of the format on the workshop ethic concept; Bar-style design for the service area.
- Re-inventing the wheel. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p1
Comments on the acquisition of Sofa Workshop by MFI in Great Britain.