Receiver stabilising LIcentia for a sale
- Decision time for Licentia. // Cabinet Maker;5/23/2003, Issue 5339, p3
Reports on the pending decision to sell or close down flatpack furniture manufacturer Licentia UK.
- The Use of Discretionary Provisions in Earnings Management: Evidence from The Netherlands. Peek, Erik // Journal of International Accounting Research;2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p27
This paper studies the use of provisions in earnings management. I examine an extensive set of highly discretionary provisions, consisting of, among others, warranty provisions, provisions for maintenance cost, and provisions for underinsured risks, as reported by Dutch listed firms between 1989...
- Eurospace moves forward. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p20
Reports on the acquisition of Eurospace by Licentia Group A/S, one of Scandinavia's largest furniture manufacturing groups. Benefits of the merger for Eurospace; Background information on both parties; Implications of the merger for the European furniture market.
- ALGUNAS CONSIDERACIONES EN TORNO A LA EJECUCIÃ“N PROVISIONAL DE SENTENCIAS DICTADAS EN PROCESOS PARA LA PROTECCIÃ“N DE LOS DERECHOS REALES. // Revista de Derecho UNED;2010, Issue 6, p97
No abstract available.
- ENERGY DEVELOPMENT: Lay-by upgrade terms ruled imprecise. // Planning (14672073);11/20/2009, Issue 1845, p18
The article reports that the provision of lay-by improvements on roads that resulted to a proposed heat and powerplant in Scotland is believed to be unreasonable.
- ORGANIZATIONAL MATTERS. // Earth Negotiations Bulletin;10/31/2015, Vol. 15 Issue 238, p2
The article offers information on the provisional agenda UNEP/FAO/RC/CRC.11/1 and Add.1 introduced by Chemical Review Committee (CRC) chair JÃ¼rgen Helbig for the work of intersessional groups in India.
- WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION. // International Law Update;Nov2002, Vol. 8, p172
Reports on disapproval of the U.S. imposition of provisional measures on imports of Canadian softwood lumber by the World Trade Organization. Reason for the disapproval; Impact of the dispaaroval on lumber trade.
- FORM: Sample Buy-Sell Agreement Provisions. // Small Business Start-Up Kit for California (9781413311006);Feb2010, pC8
A checklist related to provisions in a buy-sell agreement for business is presented which appears in the book "Small Business Start-Up Kit for California." It includes information regarding the general provisions for options when owner becomes disabled, options when the owner dies, and options...
- More rights provisions. // Printing World;8/5/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 6, p10
Reports that the GPMU is lobbying the British government to extend the provisions of the Employment Relations Act (ERA) labor law to companies with less than 20 employees. British Department of Trade and Industry's review of the ERA provisions.