Peabody Named Among Nation's Top 500 Technology Innovators
- DRAGLINE CROSSES CENTRAL INDIANA. // Coal Age;Aug2010, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p17
The article reports that Peabody Energy Corp.'s Bucyrus-Erie 2570-W dragline has crossed central Indiana and has reached the Bear Run mine south of Dugger, Indiana.
- Peabody Energy's Caballo Mine earns Wyoming Engineering Society's Project of the Year Award. // Mining Engineering;Apr2007, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p61
The article reports that Peabody Energy's Caballo Mine has earned the Wyoming Engineering Society's Project of the Year Award.
- PEABODY ENERGY'S BLACK BEAUTY UNIT SIGNS 12-YEAR COAL PACT. // Worldwide Energy;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p5
Reports on a coal supply agreement entered by Peabody Energy through its Black Beauty subsidiary.
- 14 ultra class Liebherr trucks headed to Powder River Basin. // Mining Engineering;Mar2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p16
The article reports that 14 Liebherr 360 t payload class trucks have been ordered by Peabody Energy.
- PEABODY'S PLANS DRAWING FIRE. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 250 Issue 6, p231
Deals with the plan of Peabody Energy private coal company to develop a water pumping station on the Navajo and Hopi reservations in northern Arizona. Budget of the proposal; Operations of Peabody in Kayenta; Details on the water supply operations of the company.
- Peabody's new licensing agreement. // Coal International;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 259 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the licensing agreement of Peabody Energy Corp. with Yanzhou Coal Mining Co., noting that it is intended for the installation of longwall top coal caving (LTCC) technology at Peabody's North Goonyella mine in the Bowen Basin, Queensland, Australia in 2011.
- Contract for 91M tons of Powder River Basin coal. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 259 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the agreement of Peabody Energy Corp. and Ameren Corp. to supply 91 million tons of low sulphur coal to serve multiple electricity generating plants in Missouri until 2017.
- Peabody Coaltrade in Germany. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 259 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the business expansion of Peabody Energy's Peabody Coaltrade platform in Essen, Germany in 2011.
- Peabody Energy's safety records. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 259 Issue 6, p22
The article reports on the Gateway mine of Peabody Energy Corp. which was recognised by the Illinois Department of Natural Resources Office of Mines and Minerals for being the safest mid-sized operation in the state as well as the safest support facility.