- Expectations are on the rise. // Director (00123242);Jan1997, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p26
Presents information on executive or directors' pay increases for 1996. Forecasts for 1997.
- Absurdly high executive pay isn't a reward for excellence -- it's a corporate contagion. Smith, Ed // New Statesman;7/18/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 5219, p40
The article focuses on executive pay and discusses his damaging effects on corporate culture. Topics include the contagion effect of excessive pay among chief executive officers (CEOs), wage competition among executive directors, and the employee-CEO pay ratio at corporations. Information is...
- Pay and benefits. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p8
Presents information regarding the pay and benefits of employees in Great Britain. Rising of private sector pay; Home-pay of the top executives in Britain; Employers' holding of pay less than used to be covered by wage councils.
- Pay Gap Over Time Between Compensation and Benefits Professionals. Vocino, Joe // Employee Benefits Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p74
Presents information on the pay gap between compensation and benefits professionals in the U.S. Reasons for the pay gap; Starting pay in compensation and benefits; Pay for management and executives.
- Bob Delaney's world. Bonney, Joseph // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);4/19/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p6
Pays tribute to the late logistics executive Bob Delaney, former executive president of Cass Information Systems.
- The global shakeup in executive comp. Leander, Tom // Global Finance;Aug98, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p12
Reports that companies throughout the world are moving toward the United States (US) model of tying executive pay to performance. Nations which have been adopting executive pay packages; What the executive pay packages have in common; Background information on the pay-for-performance plans.
- Highest-paid executives. Smith, Nevada // San Diego Business Journal;07/14/97, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p20
Presents statistical information on the highest paid executives in the United States. Names of companies which pay their executives generous sums of money; Reference to the salaries attained by the executives.
- Understanding Pay-for Performance Programs. Ferman, John H. // Healthcare Executive;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p48
Provides information on pay-for-performance programs for health care executives. Financial incentives offered by pay-for-performance programs; Quality measures.
- Executive-worker pay gap growing. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;08/04/97, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p1
Presents information on the salaries of plastic industry executives. Statistical information representing changes in the industry; Comments from Executive Pay-Watch spokesman Chris Bohner.