- Courier Sees Improvement. // Publishers Weekly;7/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 30, p12
Reports on the profit posted by the book manufacturing unit of Courier Corp. in the U.S. for the third quarter ended June 29, 2002. Reason behind the growth in the sales of Courier during the quarter; Information on sales at Courier's publishing subsidiary Dover Publications; Details on the...
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;01/24/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the earnings of various book companies in the United States. Advanced Marketing Services Inc.'s net sales for the third quarter of fiscal year 2000; Courier Corp.'s sales and income for the quarter ended December 25, 1999; Growth in Meredith Corp.'s fiscal 2000 revenue.
- Courier Corp. Reports Increases In Revenues, Net Income for 2nd Qtr. // Educational Marketer;05/08/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p7
Reports on Courier Corp.'s net income and revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2000.
- Earnings Rise, Sales Fall at Courier Corp. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p17
Reports on the increase in earnings and the decrease in sales of Courier Corp. in the second quarter ended March 30, 2002. Factors which contributed to higher earnings; Breakdown of sales figures; Revenues from manufacturing.
- Earnings Jump on Small Sales Gain at Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/28/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the increase in the total revenue of Courier Corp. for the second quarter ended March 29, 2003. Factors that contribute to the revenue increase; Rise in the book manufacturing group; Sales in the publishing segment Dover Publications.
- Education Gains Help Courier's Year-End Growth. // Educational Marketer;11/21/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the increase in the revenue of Courier Corp. by 3.3 percent to 230.2 million dollars in fiscal 2011 in the U.S. The revenue growth was attributed by the strong performance of the BookManufacturing segment of Courier. An outlook of the financial performance of the company...
- Financial Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;2/7/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the 14% increase of the book manufacturing segment revenue at book manufacturer and content management provider Courier Corp. to $65.6 million in the fiscal first quarter, ended December 28, 2013.
- Dover Shines for Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 31, p17
Reports on the income results at Dover Publications for the third quarter that ended June 30, 2001. Sales and earnings; Reasons for the success; Plans for the integration of Dover into the operations of Courier; Contributions of Dover to the book manufacturing segment of Courier.
- Publishing Flat, Printing Down, at Courier Corp. // Publishers Weekly;1/28/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 4, p136
Reports on the sales performance of Courier Corp. in the quarter ended December 29, 2001. Revenue of the company's book publishing segment; Factors that affected the sales performance of the company; Forecast for its total revenues in 2002.