- New York City Water Authority Plans $330M Sale to Refinance CP, Debt. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32483, p37
The article reports on the plans of New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority to sell approximately $330 million of fixed-rate, tax-exempt bonds. According to reports, the city will use $130 million of the proceeds to refund existing debt and save at least $6.5 million. The bonds are...
- N.Y. Agency Selling $210M To Refund N.Y.C. Water Debt. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/2/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32620, p44
The article reports that the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (EFC) has planned to sell $210 million of tax-exempt bonds on May 8, 2007 to refund New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) debt. The selling of the $210 million of tax-exempt bonds is to refund the...
- N.Y.C. Water Agency Sets Retail Sales Today on $200M Deal. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/21/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32986, p3
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to begin retail sales on a $200 million fixed-rate deal with institutional pricing. It states that the first resolution tax-exempt deal is smaller than the $450 million indicated on the state...
- MWFA Goes Competitive. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p9
The article reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) has sold 451 million dollars of fixed-rate tax-exempt bonds in its first-ever competitive sale.
- N.Y.C. water agency achieves partial victory in search for asset-backed status. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/26/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30507, p30
Reports on New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's partial victory in its search for asset-backed status when it fell short of a rating agency sweep. Description of water service revenue bonds issued October 21, 1998; Ratings garnered from Fitch IBCA Inc., Duff Phelps Credit Rating...
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Readies $500 Million Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p4
Reports on a possible 500 million dollar bond offer from the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority as of April 2001. Details of the deal; Uses to which revenue generated from the bond sale will be put.
- New York City Water Authority Sets $800 Million in Back-to-Back Deals. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p23
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority to market 800 million dollars of fixed-rate bonds in September 2010.
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Fights Negative Arbitrage With Crossover. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31122, p3
Reports on the plan of Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to issue refunding bonds in New York City. Factors affecting the decision of MWFA to issue refunding bonds; Plan of Alan Anders, secretary of MWFA to crossover the refunding; Purpose of issuing crossover refunding.
- N.Y.C. Water Authority to Join Busy Market. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31193, p3
Reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority will sell 193 million dollars in crossover refunding revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.