Billion-Plus California, Puerto Rico Deals Look to Dominate
- IRS Notice Eases N.Y. Refunding Agency Clarifies Law. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;11/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31504, p1
Reports that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service released a notice in the last week of October, 2002 which allows the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. to advance a multi-million dollar refund in tax-exempt bonds on behalf of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. Law...
- New York State Agency Readies $157.2M PIT Bond Sale. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32284, p3
The article reports on the planned sale of personal income tax revenue bonds by the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS Financial Services Inc. will co-manage the deal. Proceeds of the sale will be used for environmental protection and for the...
- Market Close: Environmental NY Bond Intrigues Investors. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;6/4/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34120, p1
The article focuses on the impact of the sale of 213.2 million U.S. dollars of revolving funds revenue bonds of New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (NYEFC) on municipal bond market, as of June 2014. Topics include a report by the trade newspaper "The Bond Buyer" on the NYEFC deal, the...
- Munis End Little Changed as Green Bond Deals Price. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;8/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34355, p1
Prices of top-quality municipal bonds finished steady to weaker on Tuesday, as two green bond offerings came to market along with a big a competitive sale from the Nutmeg State. Leading off the negotiated slate was the $939.320 million of green bond sale from Sound Transit, the Central Puget...
- N.Y. Agency Set to Offer $194M for Water Projects. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;6/13/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33531, p6
The article reports on the move of New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. to sell 193.56 million of new money and refunding debt, which will finance clean water and drinking water-related projects across the state.
- Deal preview: N.Y.C. Water Authority prepares $365 million refunding. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30201, p2
Presents updates on the refunding efforts through bond sale by New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority and New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. Bonds pricing; Total amount of bonds to be sold.
- N.Y.C. water agency gets positive outlooks. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30201, p48
Announces the positive ratings by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service for New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority and the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.'s issues. Refunding plans.
- EFC Issues SRF Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p9
The article reports that the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. will issue 191.7 million dollars in state revolving fund bonds that will refund bonds for 47 communities and provide 101 million dollars in funds for water-pollution control projects in the state.
- Westchester County Puts Sewer Debt In $129M Deal as EFC Funding Is Cut. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/6/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32749, p7
The article reports on the plan of Westchester County, New York to competitively sell $128.7 million of tax-exempt bonds. The sale will include $38.9 million for sewer maintenance projects using the county's general obligation credit. These sewer projects would have been financed through the New...