Florida Expressway Agency Caps Off Major Debt Push With $92M Issue
- Water Agency Drops Dexia. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p9
The article reports on the abolition of plans of Elsinore Valley Municipal Water Authority to refund $64.7 million of auction-rate securities with variable-rate demand obligations backed by a Dexia Credit Local letter of credit in California. Spokesman Greg Morrison said that Elsinore Valley did...
- Phoenix Agency Floating $100M for Water System. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p3
The article reports that the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona will take the first $100 million of water utility revenue bond anticipation notes to market to finance work on the water system throughout 2007. The notes are based on two open letters of credit through Dexia Credit Local....
- Bridge & Tunnel Sale. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31776, p41
Reports sale of variable-rate bonds by Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority in New York. Management of the sale of the bond by the Citigroup Global Markets; Standby bond purchase agreement provided by Dexia Credit Local; Ratings of the bonds.
- Moody's Drops Atlanta VR Sewer Obligations to Speculative Grade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/17/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33133, p4
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has dropped to speculative grade of its $442 million of variable-rate demand sewer obligations with Dexia Credit Local in Atlanta, Georgia. Carmen C. Pigler, chief of debt and investment of Atlanta, elaborated that the downgrade applied to...
- FSA's Eric Friedland Tapped to Be NFMA Chairman in 2006. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p43
The article focuses on Eric Friedland, a director at Financial Security Assurance Inc. in New York City, who is going to become chairman of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts for a one-year term. The term starts on January 1. Friedland, who is currently vice chairman of the analyst...
- Dexia Leans on Louisiana Port Over $20M in Outstanding Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31617, p1
Questionable accounting maneuvers by former administrators at the Port of Lake Charles in Louisiana have landed the port in crisis with Dexia Credit Local, which provides an irrevocable letter of credit on about 20 million dollars of debt issued for the port in 1994. the bank sent a scathing...
- Mexican muni deal gets a hand from Dexia and IFC. Ossa, Felipe // Asset Securitization Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p20
Reports on Tlalnepantla, Mexico's plan to launch municipal bonds. Total value of the bonds; Maturation period; Letter of credit from Belgium's Dexia Credit Local and the International Finance Corp.
- Dexia Credit Local Hires Radian's Cirillo. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/31/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31959, p6
Reports that Dexia Credit Local hired Donald Cirillo in July 2004 as a vice president of credit risk management in its New York office. Previous position of Cirillo at Radian Asset Assurance Inc. in New York City; Scope of Cirillo's responsibilities at Dexia Credit.
- Life stirs in San JosÃ©. // Railway Gazette International;Dec2003, Vol. 159 Issue 12, p766
Reports on the plan to restore passenger rail services in San JosÃ©, Costa Rica. Selection of the consortium of Dexia CrÃ©dit Local and Systra to assess the technical, legal and financial aspects of the plan; Aims of the plan.