Yields Mixed for Second Consecutive Week as Investors React to War
- By the Numbers. Manson, Derek // Money;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p141
Presents tabular economic data as of September 2002. Performance update of the Standard & Poor's 500, Nasdaq, Russell 2000, and Lehman Brothers aggregate bond index; Weak and strong sectors; Stock and bond fund averages; Widely held stocks; Best-performing stocks; Highest-yielding Dow stocks;...
- Munis Finish Mixed; Buyers Stay on Sidelines Ahead of Eventful Week. Johnson, Anastasija; Bill Curran // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Level of bond prices in the municipal bond market; Consumer sentiment index; Growth in gross domestic product in the third quarter of year 2004.
- Caught In The Storm. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
Presents the results of the Bond Sentiment Index (BSI) for the period of March to April 2004. Increase in the bond index in Latin America; Decline of the BSI for Europe; Reasons for the increased exposure of the April BSI in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Total eclipse. McDermott, Darius // Money Marketing;10/26/2006, p88
The article comments on the market for total return funds in Great Britain as of 2006. A combination of poor market conditions and unrealistic targets has negatively influenced total return funds. Total return funds are predicted to be strategic bond funds in the purest sense. It will be a...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, September 28. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p2
Presents charts depicting the indexes of durable goods and bonds in the U.S. on September 28, 2005.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 14. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p2
Presents the chart depicting bond indexes as of March 14, 2005 in the U.S.
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes End Lower in Lackluster Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/8/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32107, p6
Reports on the status of bond index funds in the U.S. as of April 8, 2005. Factors contributing to the decrease in the bond index; Level of confidence of the trading in the Treasury market; Percentage of decrease in the bond index revenue.
- Converts Are On The Skids. O'Connor, Collen Marie // High Yield Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the decline in the convertibles market in Europe. Percentage of the reduction in the U.S. Convert Composite; Contribution of all-cash takeovers on the decline in market performance; Estimated number of small and midcap convertibles outstanding.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Up Following Four Firmer Sessions. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33038, p7
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond index in the first week of January 2009 in the U.S. General obligation (GO) yields of 20-bond index declined by 22 basis points to 5.02 percent as well as the 11-bond index by 21 basis points. Thirty-year treasury bond yield increased...