TBMA to Honor Arthur Miller, VP at Goldman Sachs
- In Short. // Back Stage;05/25/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p48
Presents news briefs on performing arts in New York City as of May 25, 2001. Information on free events for May and June; Award received by playwright Arthur Miller from the New Dramatists; Grants awarded by the Dance Theatre Workshop.
- Miller Awarded Jerusalem Prize. // Publishers Weekly;4/14/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 15, p23
Features author Arthur Miller, recipient of the 2003 Jerusalem Prize for Freedom of the Individual in Society.
- Arthur Miller Made Jefferson Lecturer in Humanities. // Back Stage;01/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p2
Reports that playwright Arthur Miller has been named the 2001 Jefferson Lecturer in the Humanities. Individuals recognized by the annual National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)-sponsored Jefferson Lecture; Remarks from NEH Chairman William Ferris on Miller's works; Other awards received by...
- Letter from the Editor. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, Special section p2
The article focuses on the Bond Buyer's Deal of the Year award. The award aims to spotlight and recognize achievements in public finance in the United States. Two finalists were selected from each region of the country covered by the periodical "Bond Buyer." The selection was determined by gross...
- award & prizes. // American Theatre;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p12
Presents news briefs related to awards and prizes received by people and organizations involved in the U.S. theater as of November 2002. Presentation of the Praemium Imperiale Award to dramatist Arthur Miller; Award received by Donald R. Seawell, founder and chairman of the Denver Center of the...
- Japan will fete Miller. // Daily Variety;9/14/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the presentation of the Praemium Imperiale Laureates award for theater and film from the Japanese Art Association to playwright Arthur Miller.
- Theatre. Lewis, Theophilus // America;4/9/1949, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p24
The article presents the author's views on the play "Death of a Salesman," by Arthur Miller which is one of the contenders for the best play contest in the Pulitzer Prize in the U.S. He mentions that the play will be selected as the best of the season for the rules of the contests work on its...
- Bit Parts. Armbrust, Roger // Back Stage;06/05/98, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p2
Presents updates on plays, theatrical companies and other related issues in New York City, New York as of June 5, 1998. Selection of celebrities who will attend the 1998 Tony Awards; Information on playwright Arthur Miller; Stage debut of Turkish actor Ali Poyrazoglu in the play `Pera Palas,'...
- ARMY ARCHERD. // Daily Variety;03/08/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p2
Reports developments related to the performing arts in the United States as of March 2001. Success of the musical, 'The Producers'; Presentation of the Lifetime Achievement Award from New Dramatists to actor Arthur Miller; Award received by the television program 'The Practice.'