The Navy League Starts a 'Green' Trend
- TIEQ focuses on legislative watch. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/14/94, Vol. 191 Issue 7, p46
Reports on the Total Indoor Environmental Quality (TIEQ) coalition's appearance at the New Orleans, La. 1994 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Expo. Call for caution on indoor air quality (IAQ) legislation; Member companies.
- Generous Gifts to NLUS Enhance America's Future. Brandon, Veronica // Sea Power;Oct2003, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the Navy League's Scholarship Program in the U.S. Objectives of the program; Development of initial funding for the project; Benefits of the program for navy servicemen.
- The Navy League of the United States wishes to thank its Corporate Members for their generous support. // Sea Power;Mar2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p100
The article lists the corporate members who gave support to the Navy League of the U.S.
- PUBLISHER'S PAGE. Marfiak, Tom // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Sep2000, Vol. 126 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on initiatives developed by the U.S. Naval Institute to respond to the needs of its younger members and to assist other military professionals. Series for teenage readers included in the institute's bi-monthly magazine 'Naval History'; Details on the Naval Institute Forum Award of 2000...
- THE NAVAL INSTITUTE REACHES OUT. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Sep2000, Vol. 126 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on the Naval Institute's annual awards to Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps' midshipmen and graduates for 2000. Details of the Naval Institute Forum Award; Basis of selecting winners for the Naval Institute Outstanding Graduating Midshipman Award; List of winners from the class of 2000.
- The Navy League of the United States wishes to thank its Corporate Members for their generous support. // Sea Power;Feb2006, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p54
The article presents a list of members of the Navy League of the U.S. for their support.
- MasterFormat 2004: Building Automation and Control Systems. GULLEDGE III, CHARLES E. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on building automation and control systems under the Construction Specifications Institute's (CSI) MasterFormat 2004. Attempt of CSI to address significant shortcomings associated with the 1995 version and to keep pace with the continuously developing state of the built environment in...
- Bringing The Great Outdoors Inside. Kobes, John-Michael // Lighting Design & Application;Sep2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p40
Focuses on the lighting project contract for the Atlanta Area Council Boy Scouts of America Volunteer Service Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Selction of materials for the project; Creation of exterior and interior building design; Challenges of the lighting project.
- 05 Lighting Software DIRECTORY. // Lighting Design & Application;Sep2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p69
Presents the 2005 lighting software directory of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America.