From the Mouths of Babes
- What's in the shoppers' minds? // British Baker;8/27/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p16
The article reports on the customer preferences when shopping on retail stores in Great Britain.
- Taking a peek into the national shopping cart. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/24/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 47, p16
Presents the results of a survey on the factors governing American consumers' choices as grocery shoppers conducted by Mark Clements Research. Factors influencing parents in their food buys for their children; Influence of advertising on the purchasing of foods.
- Communicating Quality Through Signals and Substantive Messages: The Effects of Supporting Information and Need for Cognition. Chatterjee, Subimal; Heath, Timothy B.; Mishra, Debi Prasad // Advances in Consumer Research;2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p228
Investigates how quality information, communicated either through signals or substantive messages, impacts consumers' shopping intention. Effects of supporting information on shopping intentions of consumer; Need of cognition to recognize consumer demands.
- More meatless meals, please. Krizmanic, Judy // Vegetarian Times;Nov93, Issue 195, p20
Reveals the results of a survey on consumer's decreasing preference for meat products. Practice of vegetarian behavior; Percentage of consumers who are `vegetarian aware'; Consumers' quest for low-fat food; Trend toward eating less meat and smaller portions.
- The Changing Face of Regional Malls. // Retail Traffic;Jun2006, Vol. 35 Issue 6, Special section p1
An excerpt from a Jones Lang LaSalle report on the effects of changing consumer preferences and demographics on regional shopping malls in the U.S. is presented.
- Thailand regains shopping thirst. Mulchand, Sangeeta // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/13/2002, p20
Focuses on spending patterns of consumers in Thailand in 2002. Consumers' preferences to invest in automobile sector; Availability of easy credit and low interest rates; List of top ten luxury products in the country; Revenues generated by the fast food companies.
- Shoppers focusing more on quality and durability. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;11/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the preferences of consumers in the U.S. Focus of consumers on quality and durability; Positive associations of consumers with furniture shopping; Results of the study by the American Furniture Manufacturers Association. INSET: Furniture shopping likes and dislikes.
- Irish Shoppers 'Most Likely To Buy Abroad' When Shopping Online. // Checkout;Dec2015, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p10
The article informs that according to research conducted by American online payment company, PayPal and marketing agency Ipsos, Ireland-based online consumers prefer international sites for online purchasing of products as they find other countries sites have better priced products.
- GOING DUTCH. // Packaging News;Jul2010, p26
In this article the author comments on the shopping behaviour and the consumer preference when making purchases, which is greatly influenced on the effectiveness of packaging designs.