CRITIQUE AT THE CASHWRAP
- Age and financial status. Pogoda, Dianne M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/18/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 92, p25
Presents the top 10 consumer brand preferences in fashion among American women as cited by the `The Fairchild 100' survey and as classified according to age and financial status. Upper income; Baby boom generation; Teenagers.
- Survey Says 89.8% of Shoppers Prefer Digital Catalogs. // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;4/20/2012, p4
The article offers information on a survey that reveals the preference of Americans to receive their product catalogs digitally.
- READERS' CHOICE. // Backpacker;Oct2004, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the result of a survey on the preference of consumers for post-hike beverage drinks Gatorade, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and milkshakes.
- Multichannel conversations put positive spin on brands. Barnett, Michael // Marketing Week;9/23/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p7
The article offers information on the survey commissioned by Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG), News International and ESPN regarding the consumers' opinion about different brands.
- Syndicated research lifts media planning. Edmonston, Jack // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul95, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p27
Discusses syndicated study of publication readership. Examination of the reading habits of business people in the United States; Companies conducting readership surveys; Focus on computer buying influences; Reasons for the need of multiple readership studies; Impact of promotional media in...
- Funeralwise.com Survey Yields Surprising Results. // American Funeral Director;Jul2010, Vol. 133 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on a Funeralwise.com survey which disclosed consumers' reluctance to preplan funerals or express their last wishes, and suggests people need more information on funeral planning.
- Slider closures a clear favourite. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Nov2009, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the results of the survey which show that most German consumers use ZIP-PAK Slidergrip closure for opening and closing a package.
- Survey: 37% Will Continue to Purchase Store Brands. Gallagher, Julie // SN: Supermarket News;2/1/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p25
The article reports on a survey conducted in the U.S. which shows that 37 percent of consumers who turned to private labels during the economic downturn will continue to buy them when the economy recovers.
- New survey tracks drugstore shopping habits of consumers. Levy, Sandra // Drug Topics;8/7/2000, Vol. 144 Issue 15, p12
Summarizes the results of the survey `Customer Focus 2000,' on the drugstore shopping habits of consumers.