Goodbye Multifamily, Hellow Retail
- PEI Closes Secured Credit. // National Mortgage News;3/29/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p13
The article reports on the decision of Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust to close on a secured credit facility with 150 million dollars revolving line of credit and 529 million dollars of term loans with its bank group, headed by Wells Fargo Bank in the U.S.
- Pennsylvania REIT reports net income gain. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr94, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p16
Presents the financial report of Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust in fiscal 1994.
- REIT obtains credit, acquisition facilities. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan95, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
Reports that Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust has obtained $110 million in revolving credit and acquisition facilities. Core States Bank as agent for the facilities; Breakdown of the amounts allocated for each credit facility.
- Rubin Organization agrees to be bought. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 23, p2
Discloses that the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based real estate company Rubin Organization has agreed to be acquired by Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) in a deal valued at $260 million. Significance of the merger; Difficulties in retailing and real estate; Terms of the...
- The Mall at Prince Georges Adds Value, Multiplies Savings for Local Shoppers this Back-to-School Season. // Washington Informer;8/19/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 44, p16
The article reports on the launch of an added value Back-to-School promotion by Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) with 40 participating shopping centers which include the Mall at Prince George's County in Maryland. It mentions that the promo integrates a gift with purchase with...
- THE BOTTOM LINE. // SCTWeek;3/1/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p6
The article announces that the fourth-quarter funds at Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) generated from it operations have fallen to $29.7 million from $36 million in 2012 due to a loss of $10.4 million associated to costs incurred in job cuts, dividends payment, and other...
- SURVIVORS THRIVE AS LOCAL SHARPSHOOTERS. Johnson, Ben // Registered Rep;Nov2010, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p62
The article features vintage real estate investment trusts (REITs) Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRIT) and Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) in the U.S. It states that WRIT had raised three millions dollars in its initial public offering in 1961. It notes that PREIT...
- PREIT's Woodland Mall a solid buy, observer says. // SCTXtra;1/9/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p2
The article reports on the purchase of Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Woodland Mall by the company Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT). The mall was bought from affiliates of Taubman Centers Inc. and Prudential Financial Inc. by PREIT for $177.4million. Richard Vida, senior adviser...
- A HELPING HAND. // Retail Traffic;Feb2009, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the assistance accorded by Cafaro Co. and Pennsylvania real estate investment trust (PREIT) in Reading Pennsylvania. Both firms gave $30 million to former chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Albert Boscov to bail out the company and continue its...