The King of Queens
- SHOPPING CENTERS & MALLS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p102
A list of the top shopping centers and malls in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the total square footage is presented, including Fashion Show Las Vegas, Town Square Las Vegas and The Boulevard Mall.
- MARKET PULSE. // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p6
Presents charts and graphs depicting the shopping centers in the U.S. as of March 2003.
- Strip Mall Strut. // Shopping Center World;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p22
Details the City Park shopping center project in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Involvement of hybridization format in the project; Description of the interior layout; Inclusion of several entertainment and restaurant tenants.
- Sydney: Verona. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p17
Features the Verona complex located in Sydney, New South Wales, a former 1940s paper factory that was converted by architect Tonkin Zulaikha into a cinema, retail, residential and yoga center.
- Dodging the teeth of a gift horse. Fuller, Patti // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/5/93, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p16
Outlines the offer of Bob, Howard and Dave Freeze to donate their Penny Lane mall in the downtown core of Calgary to the city, free, for use as a combination art gallery and retail outlet. Council's land committee to meet this week to discuss the proposed offer; Background of the building,...
- Downtowns revived. Anderson, G. // Architectural Record;Sep1989, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p96
Discusses Building Types Study 670 on shopping centers. Introduces three retail centers that indicate an evolvement from the familiar enclosed suburban mall.
- Big-city village. // Architectural Record;Sep1989, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p98
Describes the restoration of Underground Atlanta, in Atlanta, Ga., a mixed-use retail center, reconstructed by architects Cooper Carry/Turner. Part of Building Types Study 670: Shopping centers.
- Suburban village. // Architectural Record;Sep1989, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p104
Describes the mixed-use shopping center at Princeton Forrestal Village in Plainsboro, N.J., designed by architects Bower Lewis Thrower. Part of Building Types Study 670: Shopping centers.
- Boston nighttime lighting. // Architectural Record;Feb1991, Vol. 179 Issue 2, Record Lighting p7
Shows the colorful neon lighting illuminating Boston's new festival marketplace, CambridgeSide. It was created by design consultants Fitch Richardson Smith and lighting consultants Theo Kondos Associates.