...to paradise on the Friday
- Build a small-engine test stand. Randolph, Randy // Model Airplane News;May98, Vol. 126 Issue 5, p74
Cites how to make a wooden test stand that's adequate for various size engines. Guidelines to making the stand highlighted.
- Raised panel umbrella stand. // Woodworker's Journal;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p28
Outlines the procedure in making raised panel umbrella stand. Project as a test of skill in cope-and-stick joinery and panel-raising technique; Making the frames; Assembly of sides and cutting the panels; Finishing touches for the stand; Materials. INSET: How to cut the cope and stick..
- Dovetail Station. Caspar, Tom // American Woodworker;Apr/May2014, Issue 171, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a compact stand for tools used in making dovetails.
- THORSEN PLANT STAND. Lang, Robert W. // Shop Drawings for Greene & Greene Furniture;2006, p126
A diagram of the design of the Thorsen house plant stand by architects Charles and Henry Greene is presented.
- BLACKER NIGHT STAND. Lang, Robert W. // Shop Drawings for Greene & Greene Furniture;2006, p136
A diagram of the design of the Blacker house night stand by architects Charles and Henry Greene is presented.
- Mortising Machine Stand. Marshall, Chris // Woodworker's Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p40
The article presents a step-by-step instruction for making a custom-base mortising machine stand with task lighting, pullout workpiece supports, better access and drawer storage.
- Hone Woodworking Skills with Candlestand Project. Cox Jr., Walter L. // Tech Directions;Nov2013, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a high-quality and well-designed candlestand.
- AN EASY OUTBOARD-MOTOR STAND. HAINER, DALE // Ontario Out of Doors;Fall2010, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for constructing a stand for storing outboard motors.
- Strapped for design time. Tucker, Jonathan // Marketing Event;Apr98, p40
Provides information on the stand designs used for exhibitions in Great Britain. Factors affecting deadlines for stand design; Revisions ordered on stand designs; Expectations of client. INSETS: Hong Kong Telecom;Intergraph at Amsterdam.