- Many hands make light work. // Marketing Event;Sep97, p82
Presents a photograph of King Hall's Philip Rees and show organizer Patrick O'Sullivan lighting candles at the Belfast Crafts Fair in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Does Closier have to stick to the letter of the law at EVA? Fletcher, Mike // Event;Mar2004, p3
Comments on the termination of Philip Rees as commercial director of King's Hall and resignation as deputy chairman of the Exhibition Venue Association. Expertise of Rees as an organizer; Information on the updated exhibitors video of the Association of Exhibition organizers.
- Rees loses EVA role as axe falls on venue job. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Mar2004, p4
Reports that Philip Rees must step down as deputy chairman of the Exhibition venues Association (EVA) due to the loss of his job as commercial director at King's Hall venue in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Reason for Rees' termination; Comment from Rees; Remark from EVA chairman Mike Closier.
- Fly guys. // Lawyer;4/2/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p21
The article focuses on the benefits of the Friday night flight from Heathrow to Aberdeen for workers leaving in this area in England. According to Philip Rees, the information technology outsourcing specialist who joined Pillsbury Doughballs after leaving Hammonds, he is looking forward to the...
- Heart Children (Book). Grimwood, Karen Ann // Paediatric Nursing;Mar2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p11
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Heart Children: A Practical Handbook for Parents,' 3rd ed., by Philip Rees, Adelaide Tunstill, Tricia Pope and David Kinnear.
- Three more jump ship from Hammonds. Hoare, Steve; Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the resignation of three more partners of Hammonds. Identification of Philip Rees as the fourth IP partner to leave the company; Naming of new recruits of U.S. firm Shaw Pittman LLC.
- Rees replaces Dee as EVA deputy after vote. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2004, p4
Reports on the election of King's Hall commercial director Philip Rees to the post of deputy chairman of the Exhibition Venues Association (EVA). His remarks on assuming the post; Professional background before his election to the post; Statement from EVA chairman Mike Closier about...
- History in the making? // Event;Mar2007, p16
The article presents information on news stories featured in "Event" from 2004 to 2006. Philip Rees was named deputy chairman of the Exhibition Venues Association. It mentions that the Live Brand Experience Association (LBEA) was launched and attracted 25 members in its first month. Tom Gray was...