Put on a show to remember
- Housewares winners at GiftAwards. // Housewares;Aug2002, Issue 168, p50
Lists cookware suppliers presented with the Gift of the Year 2002 Awards in Great Britain.
- One more time. Wilson, Dave // Design Engineering;May97, p5
Editorial. Stresses the impact of 1996 Manufacturing Industry Achievement Awards (MIAAs) held in United Kingdom in celebration of British manufacturing excellence. Judging of the entries; Information about entry forms for engineers who want to join.
- Are you the new Frank Whittle? // Design Engineering;Sep2000, p8
Reports the sir Frank Whittle Medal award given to an engineer in Great Britain. Contribution to the developments in the engineering field; Selection of award winners; Nominations for the award.
- In brief. // Accountancy;Feb1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1062, p6
Lists accountants in Great Britain who received awards in the 1982 New Year Honors list.
- Son of CLEO. J.F. // Accountancy;Dec1965, Vol. 76 Issue 868, p1182
Focuses on the Abbreviation of the Year Award for the year 1966 in Great Britain. Use of computers in making abbreviations; Provision of a package deal in computer publicity; Consideration of press cutting.
- Hunt is on for marketing stars. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p22
Focuses on the search for 2001 New Marketer of the Year award in Great Britain. Details on the organizers, judges and sponsors of the award; Qualification of applicants; Responsibilities of the awardee.
- BUILDINGS OF THE WEEK. // Estates Gazette;7/16/2011, Issue 1128, p6
The article offers information on the New London Awards held by New London Architecture in England in July 2011.
- Awards in London. Barbour, David // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Aug/Sep93, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p15
Presents nominees for the design categories of the 1993 Olivier Awards in Great Britain. Includes Ian MacNeil; Jerome Sirlin; Robin Wagner.
- Human Frontiers Programme wins art prize. Swinbanks, David // Nature;9/2/1993, Vol. 365 Issue 6441, p4
Reports on the awarding of an art prize by Moet Hennessy-Louis Vuitton to the Japanese-inspired Human Frontiers Science Programme. Designed by Akiyoshi Wada and Masao Ito; Trophee d'Honneur de Science pour l'Art.