- Creating the look. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p14
Presents several furniture in Great Britain as of September 2001. Midi carousel from British Turntable; Cable and rod systems for store windows from Albion; Wire and magnet track system from GIGB Lighting.
- Major end of pier attraction turns out to be a turntable. // Design Engineering;Nov99, p60
Informs on the installation of British Turntable's turntable capable of handling modern vehicles on a pier at Thames at Erith, England that was renovated by Wm Morrison Superstores. Replacement of the derelict locomotive turntable.
- Moving out of a tight spot. // Works Management;Nov2008, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the move of British Turntable to supply a manual bearing that could turn a large cyclotron on its own axis for installation in England. Logistics company LCE UK had to move a large cyclotron through a narrow entrance and into a small room at the Royal Preston Hospital in...
- Products & Literature. // Building Design;6/30/2006, Issue 1728, p25
The article features several product literature of interest to architects, including DriveAway car revolvers from British Turntable, Real Door Co.'s framed and paneled doors, ZETO bathrooms, SAS International's SAS FT fine textured pain finish, Heritage Sky Lightport from Sola Skylights and...
- Announcement 91-2. // Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms Quarterly Bulletin;1/16/91-3/15/91, Vol. 1, p111
Announces the general notice of the Bureau of alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms on dollar limitation for display and retail advertising specialties. Effectivity of the notice; Other supplementary information.
- Display file. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p148
Presents suggestions on how to display merchandise in the United States. Points of focus; Materials for merchandise display.
- Attention kids. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p110
Presents display units for giftwares available in the United States. Includes playhouse display; Five sided display; Hutch blocks, toy chest and rocking chair; Prices; Contact information.
- Display merchandisers. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p92
Emphasizes how strategic location of display could increase sales. Who are attracted to the displays; What products are suitable for display.
- Apple of her eye. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p202
Focuses on display fixtures in product display and selling, highlighting the display at Carol Jenkins' Special Additions store, Chelan County, Washington. Information on Chelan County; Detailed information on Jenkins' use of apple boxes in her display; How the art of display can influence...