- A Day for a PARADE! // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Mar2007, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p1
The article offers information on the things that can be seen in a Saint Patrick's Day parade in the U.S.
- Looking over some 3-leaf clovers. // Christian Science Monitor;3/18/97, Vol. 89 Issue 77, p1
Presents a caption story highlighting the participation of Americans of Irish ancestry in the Saint Patrick's Day parade held in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Flying proud. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov96, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p63
Presents a sampling of flags for Saint Patrick's Day. Includes full-size nylon flag; Irish crest flag; Shamrock mini flag.
- Emerald Isles. Strachan, Sue // New Orleans Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p96
Presents information on various events held during the Saint Patrick's Day celebration in New Orleans, Louisiana. Significance of the party held at Parasol's located in the Irish Channel; Parade conducted by Jim Monaghan's Decatur Street Irish Club; Variety of beer available at the O'Flaherty's...
- A saintly celebration. Quinn, Tom // In Britain;Mar96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p42
Presents information on how St. Patrick's Day, March 17 is celebrated by the Irish. What are central to the Irish celebration of St. Patrick's day; Two great Irish stables; Foods that are part of celebrations; How Irish pubs join in celebration.
- Irish see. Scott, Liz // New Orleans Magazine;Mar98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p20
Talks about the St. Patrick's Day parades in New Orleans, Louisiana versions. Why the parade is considered an participatory event; Different versions of St. Patrick Day parades; How the parade is celebrated.
- Message on the Observance of Saint Patrick's Day, 2001. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/19/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p454
Presents the text of a speech given by United States President George W. Bush on March 16, 2001, which deals with the observance of Saint Patrick's Day.
- It's St. Patrick's Day! // Let's Find Out;Mar2011, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p1
The article presents quiz related to Saint Patrick's Day, green objects, and leprechans.
- In St. Paul, they're still waiting for ET. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;4/5/93, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p32
Discusses the 1993 St. Patrick's Day celebrations in St. Paul, 80 miles northeast of Edmonton in Canada at which mayor Paul Langevin continued his efforts to encourage extraterrestrial (and terrestrial) tourism. The 1967 UFO landing pad, Canada's first; Comments from Langevin.
- Shamrock, Texas gets ready for St. Patrick's Day activities. // Munday Courier (TX);3/ 8/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p3
The article offers information on the 66th St. Patrick's Day celebration themed "Wish Upon a Shamrock Star" in Shamrock, Texas on March 15-18, 2012 which include a Kickoff Banquet, parade, and roping events.