- STEAM HEAT. Pela, R.L. // Advocate;3/9/93, Issue 624, p50
Reports on the launch of the magazine 'Steam,' founded by former porn star Scott O'Hara. Focus on public sex; Periodical format; Plan to release 5,000 copies initially.
- News. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p7
Focuses on the macaw parrot food sculptures created by chef Scott O'Hara which were featured during the Hospitality Week show at the National Exhibition Center. O'Hara as the winner of the Heart of England Salon Culinaire Senior Grand Prix.
- Washington. // Advocate;04/14/98, Issue 757, p16
Presents information on gays and lesbians in the United States (US). Details on David Brock's letter to U.S. President Bill Clinton; Reason behind Representative Bill Paxon's attack on Buffalo Beat, a weekly newspaper in Buffalo, New York; Scott O'Hara who died of kidney failure on February 18,...
- Heinz hires P&G chief as UK and Ireland president. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;5/11/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
The article discusses the appointment of David Woodward as the president of Heinz UK and Ireland in 2006. Woodward replaces Jane Miller who vacated the post in May. He will also be part of Heinz' European leadership team and will report to Scott O'Hara. Woodward has held marketing posts in...
- PART I: PUBLIC SEX. // Policing Public Sex;1996, p21
The article introduces a series of articles on public sex. They include "Sex Club Owners: the Fuck Suck Buck Stops Here," by Jay Blotcher, "The Twilight (Zone) of Commercial Sex," by David Serlin, "Going Public: A Conversation with Lidell Jackson and Jocelyn Taylor," by Kendall Thomas and...
- A walk on the 'wilde' side. Hall, J. S. // Bay Windows;4/29/1999, pN.PAG
Reviews the book "Rarely Pure and Never Simple: Selected Essays of Scott O Hara.
- Evian calls for chef's healthful recipes. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p47
Calls for entries to the 1995 Evian Healthy Menu Awards sponsored by Evian Natural Spring Water and `Gourmet' magazine.
- Equal Sweetener names winners of `Equal Delights' recipe contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p62
Reports that Equal Sweetener has named the winners of its inaugural `Equal Delights Recipe Contest,' a competition calling for recipe submissions using Equal bulk pack with Nutrasweet. Includes Charles Miller of Georgia; Frederik Lucardie of Florida; Vickie DuJat of North Carolina.
- Ocean Spray honors winners in cranberry-recipe contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p46
Presents the winners in Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.'s Cooking with Cranberries recipe contest. Susan Asanovic of Lindley Food Service as top winner.