UK and China in partner deal
- MARKET REVIEW: SHOWTIME. BOSCHINI, ALEXA // Home Accents Today;Jan2017, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p100
The article reviews the Showtime fabric fair held at High Point, North Carolina from December 4-7, 2016 which continued the light, airy neutrals and soft tones shown at the fall edition of the fair.
- Expofil, PV Entwine Shows. Murphy, Robert // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/28/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 107, p13
Reports on the collaboration between organizers of the Expofil yarn fair and fabric fair Premiï¿½er Vision fabric fair. Decision to match exhibition dates; Response to changes in the fabric and yarn market; Efforts of reducing costs.
- Standing to attention: TEXTILES AT THE MILAN FURNITURE FAIR AND BEYOND. Julius, Corrine // Selvedge;May/Jun2010, Issue 34, p54
The article reviews the textile fabric exhibition "MINDCRAFT10" of Danish Crafts held at the Milan Furniture Fair in 2010 in Italy.
- EXHIBITIONS AND EVENT LISTINGS. // Selvedge;Nov/Dec2013, Issue 55, p84
The article offers information on several events and exhibitions across the world including the Glamour of Bellville Sassoon Fashion and Textile Museum in London, England, the 2013 Contemporary Craft Fair in West Midlands, and Textile Revolution in the U.S.
- Trends from Proposte. Davies, Sally // Mix (1749-8554);2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p98
Information about the Proposte Italian textile fair in 2012 is presented. The event was participated by over 100 exhibitors of furnishing fabrics and curtains which featured artisan styles that were a key trend aesthetic and organic materials that tackle the challenge of sustainability....
- Guarded Approach at Texworld. Murphy, Robert // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/2/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 43, p19
Reports that exhibitors at Texworld in Paris, France, are forecasting that business would improve for the spring-summer 2005 season. Concern over the instability of the international climate; Buyers' tendency to place last-minute orders that would require mills to work quickly to meet their...
- Lyon: New Stop on Orient Express. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/10/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 53, p26
The article reports that the growing importance of Asian exhibitors, distributors and retailers permeated the traditional French setting of the Lyon, Mode City lingerie and Interfilire textile fair in France. The giant trade fair organizer Eurovet began addressing the demand for networking in...
- 2nd mtex 2008 in Chemnitz/Germany. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Jun2007, Vol. 50 Issue 2, pE66
The article offers information on the 2nd mtex 2008 technical textile trade fair to be held in Chemnitz, Germany from June 3 to 5. A total of 150 exhibitors are expected. Research centers, institutes, associations and organizations will also exhibit alongside the companies. Also expected to...
- Material Evidence. Tucker, Ross // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/21/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 131, special section p6
The article provides information on several textile fabric fairs in 2006. The events include Texworld USA to be held from July 11-13, Material World to be held from September 26-28 and European Preview to be held from July 12-13.