Survey measures Australian events
- How do American exhibitors rate Mexican trade shows? // Business Mexico;Apr1996, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p19
Presents the results of a survey which was conducted by Exhibit Mexico in the fourth-quarter of 1995, which relates to how American exhibitors rate Mexican trade shows. Listing of the questions that were asked in the survey; Pie charts showing responses.
- Trainers tell all. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;3/6/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p60
Focuses on the annual training survey that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development will present at the HRD 2003 exhibition in London, England. Benefits of the survey; Presentors of the survey's findings; Important role of the survey.
- Show Web sites. Tormohlen, Danica // Expo Magazine;Jan2006, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p18
The article discusses results of an online survey conducted by "EXPO Magazine" and Exhibit Surveys Inc. in November 2005, which assessed trade show organizers' spending and revenue in the U.S. The survey found that major show management companies and large association are not focusing their...
- NEWS. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p5
Presents the latest developments in the manufacturing industry as of January 2004. Information on the Bauma 2004 exhibition which will be held in Munich, Germany; List of Northern European countries where construction equipment sales will decrease according to a survey; Discussion on a...
- Stands that deliver. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;3/25/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p59
Focuses on the participation of the members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) at the HRD 2004 conference and exhibition in London, England. Topics to be discussed by CIPD members; Appearance of a regular CIPD exhibition stand in the exhibition; Plan of CIPD to...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Sep2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p4
Presents updates on the conference and exhibition industry in Great Britain, as of September 2004. Membership of the Association of British Professional Conference Organizers in the European Federation of the Associations of Professional Conference Organizers; Start of the first consultation by...
- MIA SURVEY REVEALS POSITIVE NEWS FOR U.S. STONE INDUSTRY . . . // Stone World;Mar2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p19
Reports on the results of a survey commissioned by the Marble Institute of America at the December 2003 StonExpo trade show in Atlanta, Georgia. Expectations of stone professionals on the economic condition of the U.S. in 2004; Participation of natural stone fabricators, distributors, importers...
- Members' views and practices concerning the Association for Assessment in Counseling. Vacc, Nicholas A.; Myers, Jane E. // Measurement & Evaluation in Counseling & Development (American C;Jan95, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p227
Reports the results of a survey of Association for Assessment in Counseling (AAC) members concerning various aspects of the organization. Activities; Journal `Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling Development'; AAC newsnotes; Strategic planning goals; Convention activities.
- Compact engagement 'low'. Tonkin, Tim // Third Sector;7/17/2012, Issue 715, p6
The article reports on the results of a survey conducted by Compact Voice which revealed that less than a fifth of voluntary organizations in England sees the active engagement of statutory bodies with their local Compact.