Craft fair duo draws 40,000
- NEC to host textile fair. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p12
Reports that NEC will host the 2003 International Textiles and Machinery exhibition in Great Britain. Amount invested by the company in the exhibition; Background on the exhibition; Model for the exhibition.
- Fabric industry unites as Intohome moves to NEC. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p7
Reports on The Trade Link Co.'s agreement with the NEC to relocate its exhibition, Intohome to the latter's venue in Birmingham, England. Implication of the agreement to Paragon Exhibitions Managing Director Philip Mead's attempt to host his own fabric show at the NEC exhibition center;...
- NEC opens digital learning center. // American Printer;Jul98, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on Nashville, Tennessee-based NEC Corp.'s launch of a range of customer education courses which will be conducted at the company's facility in Cranston, New Jersey. Recruitment of the student body from publishers and advertising agencies.
- Japan. // Telecom Asia;Jul96, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p10
Reports on European GSM operators' two orders for NEC Corp.'s point-to-point digital microwave system.
- NEC to move ATM switch plant to U.S. Wilson, Carol // Telephony;1/24/94, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p1
Reports on NEC's relocation of its asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) switch manufacturing facility from Japan to its plant in Hillsboro, Oregon. NEC's ATM switch contract with WilTel; Sale of switches to Sprint and GTE; Benefits of the transfer to the company.
- NEC plays up its savvy in multimedia industries. // Advertising Age International;Jan/Feb97, pI2
Reports on the effort of Japanese company NEC Corporation to underscore its multimedia capability in a global corporate image campaign. Four advertising agencies retained by the company to develop ideas and slogans linking NEC with multimedia.
- NEC moves mountains. Torr, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Jun96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, PC Super Market p8
Reports on NEC's amalgamation of its personal computer and home-based product lines for form a multimedia company. Comments of Norimasa Yamagishi, general manager of strategic planning and marketing for NEC Australia; Planned expansion of the company in the mobile computing and interactive...
- NEC. // Computing Japan;Jun97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p44
Reports that NEC Corporation intends to increase its domestic personal computer shipments by 20 percent to 25 percent year-on-year in FY1997. Goals of the company.
- DRAM gets to the core of the problem. Granville, Fran; Dipert, Brian // EDN;01/01/98, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p14
Introduces the product Virtual Channel DRAM by NEC Corporation. Features of the the product; Details on NEC's plans for the product; Contact information available.