P&G promotes its new brands
- P&G employs all the fun of the fair. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p26
Focuses on the exhibit stands of Procter and Gamble (P&G) at the 2000 Convenience Retailing Show. Visitor attendance at the P&G booths; Theme and motif of the stand; Activities at the P&G booths; Role of FPP Marketing Communications in the design of the booths.
- Letters. // Time;10/26/1953, Vol. 62 Issue 17, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the cover story about Procter & Gamble in the October 5, 2010 issue, another on the persecution of Protestants in Colombia in the October 5, 2010 issue, and another on the upcoming African sculpture...
- P&G beauty biz blossoms under 'consumer rules' // Drug Store News;10/20/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p4
Highlights the annual HBA Health and Beauty America exposition in New York City. Role of Susan Arnold, president of global personal beauty at Procter & Gamble Co. in the event; Duration of the event; Topics discussed at the exposition.
- Informative lectures. // British Dental Journal;11/8/2003, Vol. 195 Issue 9, p529
Focuses on the lecture area that will be run by Oral-B company for the flagship of their products during the 2003 Dental Showcase Exhibition which will be held in Birmingham, England. Purpose of the lecture; Other products that will be demonstrated by the company.
- On a Roll. Conley, Lucas // Fast Company;Feb2005, Issue 91, p28
This article features Charmin's 27-room travelling bathroom facility called Potty Palooza. According to the author, the real highlight of the annual Covered Bridge Festival in Mansfield, Indiana, is Potty Palooza. John Baker, a festival organizer says the bathroom facility inspires awe wherever...
- Fledgling brands get a close look at TSE. // Chain Drug Review;9/29/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p26
The article focuses on the Total Store Expo held by the National Association of Chain Drug Stores in Boston, Massachusetts, along with manufacturers which participated at the event including Procter & Gamble Co., Markwins International, and Funkhouser.
- HUL and P&G Fence for Metals at Cannes. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;7/1/2013, p14
The article reports on the competition between household consumer goods manufacturers Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (HUL) and Procter & Gamble (P&G) to win an award at the 2014 Cannes Festival of Creativity.
- Messages from the At-Retail Media Expo. Roy, Sree // Display & Design Ideas;Nov2005, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p68
The article informs that retailers, brand marketers and advertising agents came together for the first-ever At-Retail Media Expo in the Hilton New York on September 29-30, 2005. The show included nine speaker sessions, on topics such as emerging retail technologies and global perspectives of...
- Pampers invests in 'babies' event. // Marketing (00253650);1/26/2005, p3
The article reports that Pampers is launching its biggest experiential marketing campaign to date, backed by a Â£7m budget. The Procter & Gamble Co. brand has created the World of Babies event to showcase its products and enable parents to discover more about their babies' development. Created...