Hospitality trade faces legal rules
- Educational program leads marketing effort. Sloan, Daniel; Berentson, Steve // Marketing News;12/6/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p15
The article reports on the benefits of Positive Pulse, a comprehensive marketing program created by United General Hospital in Sedro-Wooley, Washington in enhancing the image and variety of financially rewarding activities for the hospital. The first step of redefining the image and broadening...
- AUXILIO MUTUO GETS NEW CORPORATE IMAGE. // Caribbean Business;11/10/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p40
The article reports on Hospital Auxilio Mutuo's print advertising campaign aimed at launching a new corporate image, grouping its different services under the slogan 'you can breathe health here,' in Puerto Rico in 2005.
- Hospital news. // Modern Healthcare;11/06/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p25
Presents news update on hospitals in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Information on the merger between Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph Community Hospital; Identity change made by BJC Health System; Update on the merger deal between the University of Texas...
- Hospitals will lose Meridia name. Santiago, Raquel // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/05/98, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p3
Reports that Cleveland, Ohio-based Merida four-hospital system will restructure the name of its hospitals by ceasing the use of Merida and include Cleveland Clinic Health System as a subheading. Details on the proposed changes to the hospitals' names; Reason for the changes in the hospital...
- The Extension of American Standards. Vangen, Clara M.W. // Buildings;Feb99, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p118
Discusses three factors that hospitality professionals should consider to maintain corporate consistency when dealing in international markets. Corporate standards; Fire and life-safety issues; Communication.
- wear it well. Lane, Diane // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/16/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4451, p37
The article discusses how hospitality businesses can create corporate image from off-the-peg garments. Attention to detail is an essential part of attracting and retaining customers, but it is not just stylish decor and great food that customers are looking for. Staff attire is part of that...
- Foreword by the Guest Editors. Bennett, Roger; Rentschler, Ruth // Corporate Reputation Review;Fall2003, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p207
Introduces a series of articles about image, identity and reputation management in leisure and cultural organizations.
- Public relations firm's travel efforts recognized. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/3/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p8
Reports that Sawchuk, Brown Associates has been listed in the August 2005 edition of the O'Dwyer's Report special �Profiles of Travel & Tourism PR Firms.
- DMC's profit helps buff image. Martinez, Michelle // Crain's Detroit Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p3
The article reports that $13 million end-of-year profit of Detroit Medical Center (DMC) helped in building up a favorable image of the center. In 2004, the center reported net income of $2.47 million on revenue of $1.75 billion, but only after receiving $23.9 million in city, county and state...