P&O events to audit all shows
- 20th century fair set for 99. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p8
Provides information on the trade fair of P&O Events at Olympia in December 1998. Sponsors of the event; Comments regarding the event.
- P&O responds to Motor Show flak. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p10
Discusses P&O Events' defense of the 1997 London Motor Show held at the Earls Court Exhibition Center. London Motor Show as one of the busiest events at Earls Court; Comments from car exhibitors.
- DTi cash for P&O Shanghai debut. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p12
Announces P&O Events' holding of the 1998 Light & Sound Shanghai, an entertainment event in China through a sponsorship from DTi. Venue; Schedule; Anticipated number of exhibitors at the show.
- P&O divisions set up new identities. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p10
Reports that Earls Court & Olympia Group affiliates P&O Exhibition Services and P&O Events are to change their names. Reason for the name changing move; Personnel who will head the divisions.
- Watchdog, Bloodhound or Scapegoat? Walsh, Brian // Accountancy Ireland;Aug2000, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the publication of the `Report of the Review Group on Auditing' in Ireland. Reaction of the press to the report; Establishment of an independent statutory.
- Audit fee premiums of big eight firms: Evidence from the.. Che-Ahmad, Ayoib; Houghton, Keith A. // Journal of International Accounting, Auditing & Taxation;7/01/96, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p53
Examines fee premiums paid auditees which are not among the United Kingdom's biggest companies, but are firms that may be labeled as `medium-size.' Use of modeling of fees to explain the variability of audit fees in the United States and Australia; Importance of understanding the pricing of...
- Global audit characteristics across cultures and... Wood, Rahnl A. // Journal of International Accounting, Auditing & Taxation;1996, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p215
Studies the linkage among cultural and environmental factors and auditing. Testing the relationships using canonical correlation; Harmonization of auditing standards; Objectives of the study; Information on international auditing; Methodology and result of the study.
- Knowing what to know. Shields, Greg // CA Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p55
Studies the extent to which auditors should know their client's business. Need for auditing standards to help auditors determine the nature and extent of the knowledge they should obtain; Auditing objectives; Criteria for determination of knowledge levels.
- A living product. Boisclair, Jean-Pierre // CA Magazine;Nov95, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p31
Discusses trends in comprehensive auditing practices in Canada. Focus on systems and practices; Attestation to management reports; Audit reporting on performance.