Royal Mail and Rolo's love link
- Royal Mail targets home shoppers in online push. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;5/10/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p3
Deals with the advertising campaign of Royal Mail for its mail order shopping business. Customers targeted by the campaign; Information on the mail service's Web site; Background on OgilvyOne, creator of the campaign.
- Can ads help to address Royal Mail's many woes? Mutel, Glen // Campaign (UK);2/28/2003, Issue 9, p14
Provides information on Great Britain-based advertising company Royal Mail Group PLC. Business operations of the group; Losses occurred by the company; Various advertising campaigns launched by the company.
- Royal Mail creates first all-inclusive strapline. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);10/18/2001, p13
Reports the introduction of a strapline to the advertising campaign of Royal Mail in Great Britain. Addition of the phrase to reinforce the customer-oriented image of the company; Projection of a unified operation for businesses and consumers through the strapline; Integration of the strapline...
- Postman Pats to boost morale at Royal Mail Group. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2002, p1
Reports the hiring of an employee by the Royal Mail Group to star in a morale-boosting advertising campaign in Great Britain.
- Royal Mail TV ads face strike threat. // Marketing Week;8/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on threat to the launch date of the advertising campaign of Great Britain-based Royal Mail because of a possible strike by postal workers of the country. The television advertisement will feature more than 40 postal workers, who have been selected from all over Great Britain.
- Royal Mail plans 10m pounds festive push. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);10/4/2001, p4
Reports on the advertising thrust of the Royal Mail for Christmas 2001. Aim of encouraging the use of first-class rather than second-class post; Details of the company's pre-Christmas campaign.
- Royal Mail unveils 1m pound stamp prize campaign. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);10/25/2001, p4
Reports the launch of the 2001 Christmas stamps collection on November by the Royal Mail in Great Britain. Marketing efforts of the company to create a first class Christmas; Intention of 'The Million Pound Stamp' promotion; Prizes for winners.
- ROYAL MAIL'S CUSTOMER CATEGORIES. // Marketing (00253650);1/10/2002, p23
Presents a cover letter for the recipient's level of dialogue with the company by Ogilvy Worldwide addresses as relationship marketing campaign for Royal Mail in Great Britain. Categories of the customer; Creation of profile for design process; Plan for section of audience for selection of...
- creative critique. Lonsdale, Vaughan // Precision Marketing;3/1/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p17
Presents examples of direct marketing initiatives by several companies. Royal Mail; Volkswagen; Macallan; Eurocamp.