Wembley `about to decide' buyer
- Three groups requalify for N Ireland PFI school. // Contract Journal;3/17/2004, Vol. 422 Issue 6467, p9
Reports on the decision of Belfast Education Services, Northwin Partnership and Jarvis to requalify their bids for Saint Canice's Educational Trust's school project in Northern Ireland. Information on the original term of the project; Details of the repackaged project; Value of the contract.
- Who Wants Cardinals Stadium? Possibly Glendale, Ariz. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31423, p36
Reports the preparation of the Phoenix suburbs Glendale to bid for the Arizona Cardinals stadium in Arizona. Generation of support from the citizen; Approval of the bond issue; Finance for the infrastructure project.
- Philadelphia Stadium Deal a Go As High Court Removes Obstacle. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p1
Reports on the approval for the bidding of a stadium project by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Schedule on the bidding procedure; Cost of the project; Statement regarding the decision of the court by Finance Director Janice Davis.
- Foster's joins bid for Olympic masterplan. Arnold, Damian // Building Design;5/30/2003, Issue 1581, p3
Reports on the bid for the design project of the Wembley Stadium for the 2012 London Olympics in the Lower Lea Valley by the design firm, Foster and Partners Co. Partnership with the consulting firm, Arup Co. for the bid; Other companies involved with the bid; Criteria for choosing the design...
- Wembley's cash plans. // Marketing Event;May98, p6
Reports that Wembley plc may use funds from cash sale of Wembley Stadium for future acquisitions. Plans for acquisitions in the leisure sector; Reason for choosing the bid of English National Stadium Trust over Arsenal Football Club.
- Silverdome bidders bring new proposals. Duggan, Daniel // Crain's Detroit Business;3/17/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p23
The article reports on the third round of bidding process for the sale of the Pontiac Silverdome, a domed stadium in the middle of Pontiac city, Michigan. Three of the proposals are new, however, documents released by the city of Pontiac indicate two bidders may not eventually qualify. One group...
- DDA doles out contracts for work on Ford Field. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p49
Reports the approval of subcontracts by the Downtown Development Authority for the construction of Ford Field, the Lions football stadium in Detroit, Michigan. Account of subcontracts for work and materials of the construction; Fabrication of railings and ornamental work; Details of the...
- Tunisia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p31
Reports on bidders for the construction of the main stadium of the Olympic city project in Rades, Tunisia. Complex designed to host the Mediterranean games in 2001; South Korea's Hyundai Engineering & Consortium Co. as favorite to win the contract; Other bidders.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/5/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p31
Announces the selection of four groups for technical negotiations for the construction of an Olympic-class stadium in Istanbul, Turkey. Ventures selected out of eight returning bids in April 1997; Background on the stadium project.