- Competition for UK's 2010 Shanghai Expo pavilion. Hurst, Will // Building Design;2/23/2007, Issue 1759, p5
The article reports on the competition for Great Britain's pavilion for Shanghai Exposition in 2010. The article mentions that small architectural companies are encouraged to enter the Â£10 million scheme, which is one of many projects for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. The other projects...
- FCO seeks team to design Shanghai Expo UK pavilion. Woods, Sarah // Design Week;3/8/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p5
The article offers information on the competition launched by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) to identify a team of architects, designers and curators to design the Great Britain pavilion at the Shanghai World Expo 2010 (China). The participants were asked to produce modern and...
- Videopuppet plays many roles at business meetings and shows. // Marketing News;12/14/1979, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p3
Presents information on the Videopuppet, a three-dimensional marionette used with a two-way closed circuit video system from Caribiner Inc. Uses of the Videopuppet in business meetings and trade shows; Benefits of using Videopuppet in trade shows; Services provided by Caribiner for companies...
- The big idea. Wilson, Richenda // Marketing Week;4/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p37
Presents information on Caribiner, a publicly-listed United States communications group in relation to the United Kingdom market. Value of Caribiner global turnover; Assets of the company; Comments made by Peter Berners-Price, chairman of Spectrum.
- EU statement on the absence of an EU Election Observation Mission for the May 2015 National elections. // African Business News;3/9/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- IN BRIEF. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;1/26/2004, Issue 1702, p17
This article presents news related to travel industry, as of January 26, 2004. The organization Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) has released safety guidelines for young holidaymakers involved in extreme sports abroad, as of January 26, 2004. The move follows worrying findings from FCO...
- An away match. Lee, Geoff; Baker, Antoinette; Beard, David // People Management;5/14/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p52
Presents information on the competency-based recruitment process introduced by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Advice of recruitment experts on the selection process; Information on the employees at the FCO; Approaches used on the recruitment; Purpose of the FCO in introducing the...
- Travel Daily on location in Malaysia. // Travel Daily;5/14/2014, p5
The article reports on the attendance of visitors from Australia at the 2014 Destination Britain trade show being held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on May 13-15, 2014.
- Indaba participation. // Travel Daily;4/4/2014, p5
The article reports on more than 1,440 travel and tourism buyers to attend South Africa's 2014 INDABA tradeshow to be held between May 10-12 in Durban.