Ford launches its new Focus
- Ford unveils an edge on history. Hillery, John // Automotive News;12/12/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5582, p8
Presents a photograph of a Ford GT90 concept car exhibited during the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Model powered by a 6.0-liter V-12 aluminum engine; Significance of Ford's new design direction.
- News. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p5
Reports on the exhibition of Ford Motor's Puma automobile. Car description; Targeted market.
- SUPERNATIONALS Ford F-100. RYDER, BOB // Street Trucks;Nov2012, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p78
The article discusses the highlights of the 34th annual Ford F-100 Supernationals and All Ford Show held at the Pigeon Forge Municipal Event Facility in Tennessee and attended by more than 800 vehicles, 159 vendors and 7,500 spectators.
- Auto dealers prepare for '64 model showing. Thompson, Britt; Thompson, Amanda Miles // Malakoff News (TX);9/19/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 38, p4A
The article reports on the Chevrolet showing that presents the new Ford car models prepared by automobile dealers Royall and Waller Chevrolet Co. and John Bankston Motors in Malakoff, Texas.
- Ford Indigo. // AutoWeek;1/15/96, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p12
Presents photographs of the Ford Indigo automobile at the 1996 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Automobile as the best concept car at the show; V12-powered Indy car; Steering wheel; Weight; Acceleration.
- Mystery Car Competition. WARE, MICHAEL // Classic & Sports Car;Oct2014, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p32
The article offers information on the recognition given by the Classic & Sports Car (C&SC) team to the 1967 show car and the correct answer for the concept of 1983 Ford Ghia Barchetta automobile.
- Seeing double. // Automotive News;1/23/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6500, p34
The article reports that the redesigned 2013 Ford Fusion automobile was praised at the Detroit auto show held in Detroit, Michigan due to its exterior styling.
- New-look Ford for Geneva 97. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p6
Reports on the launching of the Ford Puma, a sports car designed by Imagination, at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1997.
- MARY KRAMER: Spirit of Ford's spark should be rekindled. // Crain's Detroit Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p9
Comments on the closure of Spirit of Ford Center, an automobile museum in Dearborn, Michigan. Advocacy of focusing on the Detroit Science Center; Features of the museum; Sources of revenue; Transfer of Joanna Haas, director of the museum.