Coronation St in Cadbury link
- Cadbury targets housewives with GMTV Mye tie-up. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);8/29/2002, p3
Reports the sponsorship of Cadbury for the women's lifestyle programme Lorraine Kelly Today on GMTV.
- Cadbury pulls Street credits after ITC verdict. // Marketing Week;9/23/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p9
Reports on the move of Cadbury to pull out two of the credits for its 10 million pound sterling Coronation Street sponsorship after the Independent Television Commission ruled they infringed its code of conduct. Background on the findings of the commission; Cadbury brands involved promoted in...
- Cadbury is first to test ITV's strength with Corrie drama. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);1/15/2004, p17
Cadbury Ltd., through its media agency Starcom Motive, is locked in a dispute with cable television network ITV over its airtime deal--at its heart the sponsorship of the program "Coronation Street," the television's biggest single such sponsorship. As a sponsorship property, "Coronation Street"...
- Cadbury Russia opens plant. // Candy Industry;Dec96, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p9
Reports that Cadbury has officially opened its new chocolate facility at Chudova in the region of Novgorod near St. Petersburg in Russia. Products being manufactured at the plant.
- Cadbury aims Wicked chocs at teenagers. // Marketing Week;4/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p8
Announces that Cadbury is launching a boxed chocolate brand called Wicked, to target teenagers. Type of packaging used for Wicked; Contents which will be in the chocolates; Other plans by Cadbury to update packaging for another brand.
- Cadbury to target women with new chocolate countline. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/23/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p8
States that Cadbury will be launching a countline called Marble. Detailed information on Marble; Reference to Marble being promoted as a women's brand; List of Christmas confectionery from Cadbury.
- Cadbury consolidates media in the U.K. Richmond, Susannah // Adweek Western Edition;10/11/93, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p10
Reports on the awarding of Cadbury's $42.6 media consolidation to TMD Carat. Unusual proposal by other agencies.
- Cadbury adopts easy open packaging. // Candy Industry;Jun2000, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p74
Discusses the adoption of the easy open packaging called Supastrip at Cadbury company. Benefits of Supastrip packaging; Products of the company which adopted Supastrip packaging.
- Chocolate with horns. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Sep2001, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p13
Reports the launching of the Viking chocolate bar by Cadbury in Australia. Composition of the product; Description of the product's packaging; Reason for the prohibition of Cadbury products in schools.