AEO seminars to assist exhibitors
- New AEO chief sets priorities. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Feb98, p7
Cites the visions of Trevor Foley, the director of the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) from the middle of February 1998. Belief in the value of exhibitions within the marketing; Formulation of business plan in collaboration with the AEO Council.
- Venues group slates AEO for speech 'snub'. // Event;Oct2002, p9
Reports on the complaints of the Exhibition of Venues Association about their non-recognition at the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) Forum in September 2002. Speeches in which EVA was not acknowledged; Issue pointed out by Trevor Foley, AEO director-general, with regard to the issue.
- The third dimension. Reynolds, Emma // Marketing (00253650);2/19/2004, p27
Exhibitions provide one of the business world's most competitive environments; this is the third dimension, where brands must become live environments that consumers can walk in, and around. Surrounded by hundreds of rivals vying for attention, brands can't just turn up and expect a share of the...
- Exhibitions worth Â£9.3bn to UK. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Oct2005, p13
Reports on the improvement of the economy with the increase in exhibitions held in Great Britain based on a study conducted by KMPG on behalf of the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) and the Association of Event Venues, cited by AEO director general Trevor Foley during a conference held...
- Industry associations put safety first. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Jan2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p5
Reports that essential new training courses in Health & Safety top the bill in a new training programme for the events industry from the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO). Two industry specific Health and Safety Courses that the AEO and its sister associations for contractors will be...
- Call in the Auditors. Witthaus, Michele // Marketing Week;10/1/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p53
Questions why exhibition audit as an invaluable sales and marketing tool is not used regularly despite its benefits. Comments from event organizers about the important role that exhibition audit plays; Comments from Trevor Foley, director of the Association of Exhibition Organizers.
- Work to be done on storage. Brown, Sheryl // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Dec2012, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p44
The article reports on the effluent ponds and system upgrades to be done by dairy farmers in New Zealand in the next few years from 2012, according to DairyNZ environmental extension specialist Trevor Foley. During a DairyNZ effluent day in November 2012, Foley told farmers the need for work to...
- AEO moves on training study. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Oct98, p5
Focuses on the plans of the Association of Exhibition Organizers to incorporate the results of its training research into a course schedule being devised by the trade body. Range of respondents to the research; Most requested training topics.
- AEO reveals details of training programme. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Mar2002, p9
Focuses on the training program organized by the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) in 2002. Information on the training courses offered for AEO associate members and organizers which cover sales, marketing and operations; Benefits of the program for business industries; Partnership of...