Electrolux sets out range in 3D
- Electrolux dares to be different. Mistry., Bhavna // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p28
Assesses the marketing success of Domotechnica Electrolux's exhibit booth at the appliance trade fair, Domotechnica Fair, held in Cologne, Germany in February 1997. Integration of a lifestyle setting and traditional technology focus; Creation of the brochure dubbed Brand Bible; Brands displayed...
- Analysis: KBIS Exhibitors Stress Form Over Function. Boersing, Christine // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/2/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p22
The article discusses the 2015 exhibitions Kitchen/Bath Industry Show (KBIS) and International Builders Show (IBS) that was held in the U.S. which featured several appliance manufacturers and their products including Bertazzoni SpA, Bosch Ltd. and AB Electrolux.
- Electrolux expects to be No. 1 appliance maker. // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb1994, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the possibility of AB Electrolux as the number one appliance maker in the world by mid-year. Current holder of the title; Percentage of ownership in AEG; Negotiation to acquire 80 percent of balance of AEG; Hans G. Backman as president of Frigidaire; Daimler-Benz as owner of AEG;...
- Plastic blade gives mower a cutting edge. // Design News;9/8/97, Vol. 53 Issue 17, p112
Focuses on the launching of a `revolutionary' Flymo rotary lawn mower with plastic blades, manufactured by Electrolux Outdoor Products in the United Kingdom. Information on experiments conducted by Electrolux; Description of the blades; Information on use of aliphatic polyketone CARILON...
- Electrolux sales up. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun98, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on the announcement of an increase in Electrolux Group's sales by president Michael Treschow, during the company's annual meeting. Regional sales performance of the company.
- Electrolux shutting more plants. // Plastics News;11/10/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p26
Reports that AB Electrolux company plans to close two of its plants. Number of jobs to be lost; Details on a reorganization program at the company; Products produced by the company.
- Bigger than ever. Janscurak, Joe // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb97, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p55
Discusses information about Domototechnica 1997 also known as the `World's Leading Appliance Fair' which will be held in Cologne, Germany from February 18-21. Features of the event; Largest foreign contingent; Participants in the event; Others.
- Innovations geared for global challenge. Stevens, James R. // Appliance Manufacturer;May97, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p64
Presents some of the Domotechnica appliance exhibitions' supplier highlights. Exhibition of Heat Barrier II glass for oven doors by Marsco Manufacturing, Chicago; Introduction of Termi-block by AMP Deutschland GmbH, Langen, Germany; Introduction of Sens-A-Touch by TouchSensor Technologies,...
- Still Growing. Jancsurak, Joe // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb99, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p57
Covers the Domotechnica, an appliance and component innovations fair that will be held in Cologne, Germany on February 1999. Expected attendance; Companies that will present in the fair; Percentage of the exhibitors that will show appliances.