- Arc flash research findings presented at PCIC. // Plant Engineering;Dec2006, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p9
The article focuses on the paper "Effect of Insulating Barriers in Arc Flash Testing" presented by Ferraz Shawmut Inc. at the conference of the Institute of Electrical & Electrical Engineers Inc.'s (IEEE) Petroleum and Chemical Industry Committee in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It indicates the...
- Revolutionary Megger earth loop testers. // Electrical & Automation Technology;Apr/May2007, p33
The article features the two-wire loop testers from Megger, including the LTW425 and the MIT200 Series.
- Trailer Plug Tester. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2005, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p48
The article informs that Innovative Products of America has introduced two new trailer plug testers. With these new testers one person can quickly and easily test trailer plug circuitry. The 6-round pin tractor trailer tester allows the user to troubleshoot tractor trailer circuits. Moreover, it...
- Computerized brake tester. // Fleet Owner;Jul98, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p32
Features the TBT 1000 break tester. Functions of the tester; How the tester is used.
- 5-KV INSULATION-RESISTANCE TESTER. // Plant Engineering;Summer2004 Pure Power Supplement, p30
The article presents information on 5-KV insulation-resistance tester developed by Fluke Corp. The new tester combines insulation-resistance testing up to 5,000 volts with measurement storage and PC interface software for use in installation testing, preventive maintenance and commissioning. The...
- Harness testers for military applications. // Electronics Weekly;2/16/2005, Issue 2181, p23
The article provides information about the cable and wiring harness testers manufactured by electronics company Clare Instruments. The harness testers are specified to test simple data cables to complex wiring assemblies such as those used in electrical and electronic systems associated with the...
- Product SPOTLIGHT. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p43
This article presents a brief information on several electronic products. The PL-001-01-XX-0400-32 surface-mount technology heatsink for Dpac and D2pac is now available in a lead-free version. The product is based on technology that designs, simulates, produces and tapes special mechanical parts...
- "ULTIMATE" CONTINUITY TESTER HIDES MANY TRICKS UP ITS SLEEVE. Vleminco, Louis // Electronic Design;10/2/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 20, p64
The article offers information on the features of a continuity tester. It provides information on the features of the tester which assert that although the kind of tester is relatively simple, the tester circuit outperforms many multimeters as well as cheap to make and use. Its battery can be...
- Leak and Flow Tester Uses Intuitive Logic. // Laboratory Equipment;Jan2008, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p19
The article evaluates the Sprint iQ multifunction leak and flow tester from Uson LP.